Thread: EITS Paying Attention To Table, But No Boot?

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

EITS Paying Attention To Table, But No Boot?

I didnt think much about this previously, but after my last session, I realized the EITS/software is paying attention to the table. Dealer had 20, I had 20, but instead of push, she paid me.

3 hands later, pit boss comes back, from a phone call and informs me to pay it back. Which I did. However I've seen this occur before, where dealer took someone's money, and they gave back the money to the player (no1 mentioned anything).

Yet I tombstone as always, generally winning, still no boot. Huh? What's happening here.

Also maybe I shouldn't even rat hole greens anymore, if this place is watching the table..
    Last edited by 20 to 1 Spread; 07-27-2019 at 07:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by 20 to 1 Spread View Post
    I shouldn't even rat hole greens anymore,
    With RFID technology in chips at a local store, which is part of CEC, they know how much chips you take with you when you leave table without color up. Dealer told me.

I didnt think much about this previously, but after my last session, I realized the EITS/software is paying attention to the table. Dealer had 20, I had 20, but instead of push, she paid me.

3 hands later, pit boss comes back, from a phone call and informs me to pay it back. Which I did. However I've seen this occur before, where dealer took someone's money, and they gave back the money to the player (no1 mentioned anything).

Yet I tombstone as always, generally winning, still no boot. Huh? What's happening here.

Also maybe I shouldn't even rat hole greens anymore, if this place is watching the table..
    The boot will happen when they are convinced its not "variance" and you are not just simply lucky. As long as your session win amounts are not that high, they will give you a long look before gthe boot comes. They know you count cards (most card counters are not good enouugh to be a danger to them) and probably know you rathole. I have seen the pit call the cashier even as a person colors up so they could double check if you rat holed anything.

I have no intention of doing the dealers job, but for the exact reason given by OP, minor misplays are returned. Pit remembers these sorts of things. For a biggie though, gauge the situation and further, give some on the fly thought on how to make it look natural.

EITS Paying Attention To Table, But No Boot?
    You were just unlucky that the EITS was focused on your table.

Be aware that the EITS is responsible for employee error/thefts, cage monitoring, slots monitoring, table games monitoring etc, etc.

Harrahs Cherokee has 9 craps tables, countless carny game tables, a gazillion machine games, and almost a 100 blackjack tables with 4 people (good information at the time, not sure now) on the EITS shift.

They can not monitor it all. Pit will however, will direct the EITS to events of interest.
    Luck is nothing more than probability taken personally!

Quote Originally Posted by Freightman View Post
    I have no intention of doing the dealers job, but for the exact reason given by OP, minor misplays are returned. Pit remembers these sorts of things. For a biggie though, gauge the situation and further, give some on the fly thought on how to make it look natural.
    It actually was my "max" bet at this particular shop. But after that incident, makes me kinda want to just return it instantly. I did however play it off, by trying to act as clueless as possible. Tbh I thought the phone call in, pit boss staring me down, it was gonna be another boot. Whew~!

Quote Originally Posted by Stealth View Post
    They can not monitor it all. Pit will however, will direct the EITS to events of interest.
    I can only hope it was a random check, and not viewing my action. Generally no one at the table is betting near my TC3 or higher. I also play with all the obvious deviations and whatnot. So my game kinda sticks out.

0 out of 2 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    I think its a fallacy to think they throw out card counters. Most are ineffective card counters bound to lose. Yes, they can likely spot a card counter, maybe ask someone upstairs to take a look. They see that a card counter is increasing his bet in $5 increments, say betting $10, increasing it to $15 at TC1, to $20 at TC2, $25 at TC3, $30 at TC4... Optimal betting calls for $50 at TC2, $80 at TC3 and $100 at TC4 in a 6 deck game for someone spreading 1-10.

Shit, he is going to end up being a loser so who cares?

At a quick glance, anyone can tell my game is probably winning.

My spread is generally very very not polite, and I used to tombstone spread 120 to 1 as my max bet. I actually did this many, many more times than I should've.

You never know how good it was, till it's gone :\

Anyways, so it's crazy that I haven't gotten the boot. Either they are very tolerant with my new spread (about 20 to 1) on a shoe (with massive more edge than usual), or they are really that clueless.
    Last edited by 20 to 1 Spread; 07-28-2019 at 06:05 AM.