Thread: CVCX on Mac

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

CVCX on Mac

Just some advice for anyone who uses a mac as their primary or only computer. I downloaded an application that allows me to run windows applications on macintosh, therefore letting me use CVCX on my mac. Really helps me out because the only computer I own is a Mac. Here's a video from online on how install windows applications on mac. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0EiVyiBS2s

I use Parallels and it was well worth the money.

Quote Originally Posted by GMass View Post
    I use Parallels and it was well worth the money.
    I use Parallels on my MacBook to run all of Norm’s software. I agree with GMass. Well worth the money. I think I paid the one time fee of $80 or $100? I don’t remember exactly what it cost. I’m happy with it.

Consider virtualbox owned by Oracle. They purchased it from Sun, and made it freeware once embroiled in dispute with MS. Ability to install multiple virtual OS environment on top of multiple OS’ host systems, including on top of the same OS in most, if not all instances.
    "Your honor, with all due respect: if you're going to try my case for me, I wish you wouldn't lose it."

Fictitious Boston Attorney Frank Galvin (Paul Newman - January 26, 1925 - September 26, 2008) in The Verdict, 1982, lambasting Trial Judge Hoyle (Milo Donal O'Shea - June 2, 1926 - April 2, 2013) - http://imdb.com/title/tt0084855/