Quote Originally Posted by drunk View Post

if you're spending many hours playing BJ your wife should be totally on board with what you're doing - if not there may be bad weather ahead

you should take the time to carefully explain things to her so she has a basic understanding of what is going on

if you have shown a profit every year which you probably have she has no good reason to doubt you

happy wife - happy life
No, I haven't made a profit every year. In the beginning, I had many losing years. My last losing year was back in 2007 when I end up losing $1,440 at blackjack after playing 42 times for the year. Back then, I was still working and my play was mostly on Friday or Sat nights in crowded conditions. For year 2007 sessions won was only 52% my worst ever.

Now this year has truly went to hell. My session win has dropped to only 53%. Its now tied for second worst. I have lost on 7 out of the last 9 times I played. My hourly win for this year has now dropped to just a little over $17 an hour. My goal for the year has changed from shooting for a 5 figure win to just having a winning year.

Zee, I sure hope you are having a better year than me.