My planned Las Vegas trip this fall has now turned into a family birthday celebration for my wife. I will now have my wife, daughter, mother-in-law and sister-in-law with me. What was going to be an AP only trip will now also include the Grand Canyon, boat tour on the Colorado river, Cirque du Soleil etc. Will also have to rent a mini-van instead of a small car. No possible way this trip will be financial +EV, but at least it will be family +EV. In my 20's, I would ride the bus for 17 hours to get to Reno and have a total of about $200 in expenses for a whole week. Now I will be spending $200 on each lunch. My question is whether it would be worth it to play rated at a few stores for this trip? Typically I am fine with a sandwich from the food court, as it is quick and I can spend more time at the tables. With a large party, RFB comps become much more attractive. In the past if I got a $50 food comp, I would only count it as $10 as that was the amount I was going to spend at Subway, even if I ended up having a steak instead, but now with extra mouths to feed (and serve drinks, and take to shows) would anyone consider playing rated?