Quote Originally Posted by BJGenius007 View Post
You can never get the count HEAVILY in your favor. Say TC=+10 if you use level 1 count, your advantage is only about 5%. Say TC=+20 if you use level 2 count, your advantage is only about 6.66%. You can lose any hand. But if you play long enough consistently (and cards come out truly random), after the same scenario you play 1000 times, your winnings will be close to the statistical expected value.
Yup! So instead of risk dealing with all that potential stress and headache, I'd rather let the natural inevitable tendencies take effect and ride the positive streaks as they come (while increasing my bets!). Like I said, I have been using the Walter Thomason progression for around the last 15 years following it to a T, and can honestly tell you that I am UP lifetime at Blackjack!

Not sure if this forum is for counters ONLY, but I'd love to talk to other people who use WT's progression and especially those who are also as successful with using it as I am!

Having said all this I'm not knocking card counters.... if it works for you and you're PATIENT enough to deal with months of losses like the OP is complaining of, then BE MY GUEST!!!