Quote Originally Posted by 21forme View Post
Normally I don't see your posts, as you're on my ignore list (as is Zee), but when somebody else quotes it (you owe me, Bosox ), I do see it. So I'll respond this one time.
21forme, I’m finally getting around to addressing your post. This is one of the more interesting things I’ve found since I’ve been on these forums. The fact that APs are proud of the fact that they “tap out” when they are NOT smart enough to engage with someone in a debate or comprehend what someone is saying. Putting someone on ignore is the equivalent of “tapping out”.

I don’t know if you’ve watched much MMA fighting before, but “tapping out” is what fighters do as a last resort. It’s a sign of weakness, and being defeated. MMA fighters have to do this to avoid serious injury or possible death.

But in the case of someone on a forum, there is no reason to show weakness to someone else by tapping out. Here’s some friendly advice: If you want to ignore someone, just ignore them. That’s the most effective strategy and doesn’t show the other person you’re weak and defeated.

This is one thing I’ve always respected with Freightman and Zee. You’ll never see them “tap out” and put someone on ignore. They’ve got too much pride.

Just something to think about as you continue to inform everybody of all the people you’ve “tapped out” with (put on ignore).