Quote Originally Posted by Freightman View Post
Of course he gets “away with it”.

He is self confessed to poor spreads, bad ramping, frightened to put the money out, ignores or does not know correct index play, avoids the correct play as in doubles and splits if it means putting more max bets on the table, leaves high count shoes in case it erodes profits - plus I’m sure they’re are also second class habits as part of his playing arsenal.

I now wait, with baited breath, for your defence of the irrational and substandard Zeeish behaviours.
Bosox, I see you cherry picked the responses Freightman made in this thread. In an effort to be transparent, I thought I’d include another one of Freightman’s posts.

It’s basically an all out attack on Zee, which had nothing to do with the central point Zee was trying to make. Do you find this acceptable?

Freightman then ridicules me by saying I have “irrational and substandard Zeeish behaviors.”
Do you find this acceptable?

Bosox, in one of your posts you said Freightman was “KIND” in his response to me. Your definition of “kind” must be different than the average Joe since all I’ve seen is ridicule and sacrasim when Freightman replies to me.

Since I’ve been on this forum, I have observed some members that like to constantly ridicule others no matter what they say. I guess you’re implying for me to be in the inner circle of this click, I should follow their lead. If you want to be part of that click, then go for it. As for me, I want no part of it.