I have been playing Blackjack for the last year online.. Been a casual player for over 20 years and know the rules

For the past month I have been going on some crazy streaks

$300 to $13750 5-6 hours in 2 days

$200 to $11700 5-6 hours in 3 days

$3000 to $9750 2 hours

$155 to $3100 30 mins

Lots of breaks in between

I have an unorthodox way of playing betting behind a hand that has been losing, jumping onto tables when the dealer is hot and mix up the card sequence and I will stay on the spot if it continues to win..
I find when I play 1 on 1 with the dealer I tend to lose and usually stay away from this
I normally start with $25-50 bets and work my way up to $250-$500

I find I feel more comfortable playing when I am betting with house money

I found 2 sites where they will withdraw your money within hours or you can lock in the withdrawal and cannot reverse it..
This is critical for me as I tend to want to play when money is sitting there in the account..

I know all of you will disagree on what I am doing but if I am winning at this rate and very quickly to just need to learn how to keep it

Now with these new sites I withdraw on the go.. For example when I reach say $4000 I will withdrawal $2000 and keep $2000 to play and then keep on withdrawing $1000-2000 at a time until I have a bad round and lose the cash that is in play.. then i will hit the "take a break for a week" button after you adjust your deposit limit for the week that will not exceed the amount you previously won.. So basically you will be playing with house money for the next few sessions hoping to hit another streak.. so while your #1 account is on a week break you move on to account #2..

I have to do this because I am like most people who like to chase.. Not chasing my debts but trying to chase your peak

I cannot keep my composure when I have a bad beat when losing multiple hands.. and I start playing larger and lose back 5 times faster then when I won. Don't know why my mind acts on his own and wants to win what I just lost immediately. Its almost like being bipolar when I am winning and losing.. Winning I am sky high with so much confidence and doing everything right.. Losing I am like a nervous wreck... Maybe gambling is not for me if I am like this

I wish I can have the discipline to money manage and not have to keep withdrawing but that's the only way for me.. So withdrawing on the go will avoid me going on a long streak to lose everything back..

I know you all thinking this wont work long term but I think it will as long as I stick to the plan

Any thoughts are welcomed..