Thread: betting spread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    abc4000, are you saying you don't count at all until halfway through the shoe, or that on average you enter at that point because of backcounting?
    If i start count in the begining of the shoes, it will take half shoe for the count to hit +1. i also start count in the middle of shoe sometimes" only If i pass by a table and see alot of small cards been dealt on that hand" i believe it shouldnt affect the game except the pen i worse. But on The other hand you save time, so it should be same ev as backcounting at begining of the shoe everytime

Im not sure if im corret

??? iPhone ????? Tapatalk

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by abc4000 View Post
    If i start count in the begining of the shoes, it will take half shoe for the count to hit +1. i also start count in the middle of shoe sometimes" only If i pass by a table and see alot of small cards been dealt on that hand" i believe it shouldnt affect the game except the pen i worse. But on The other hand you save time, so it should be same ev as backcounting at begining of the shoe everytime

Im not sure if im corret

??? iPhone ????? Tapatalk
    abc4000, In post #5 you wrote:

"
    Also what i dont understand is does penetration matters if you back count? I start count in the middle of shoe most of time. Thanks"

Whenever or how often you enter an 8 deck shoe at the midpoint without knowing the count other than the exposed cards on the felt what do you use for the running count divisor to get the true count? I hope you are not at that point of entry dividing the running count by 4 to get a true count, which I think you may be doing as there are only 4 decks left. If that is the case of what you are doing it is all wrong, as you need to divide the running count by ALL the decks that you have not seen, which also includes the four decks in the discard tray and the remaining decks left in the shoe.
    Last edited by BoSox; 04-11-2019 at 08:00 AM.