Back counted and wonged into a game recently. The count was rising as one of the ploppies left. I played an extra hand just to "keep the flow of the cards"

After a long, rough night it was nice to see both my hands repeatedly fill up with aces and tens. "Finally" I thought.
Eventually I caught an A,8 vs a dealer 5. I reached for my stack of chips to double and the ENTIRE table erupted in protest. "NOO don't take the bust card" "really you have a 19 already just leave it" As I counted and picked up my chips the black lady next to me rudely held her hand out and said "NuUh he doesn't want to do that" to the dealer (No suprise that they were acting like this, they had all been losing quite a bit before i jumped in....but that has nothing to do with me)

The dealer looked at me and was getting ready to pass me up. I dropped my plump stack of chips and tapped on finger clearly on the felt. You can't deny that. He says "Okkkaaayyy" and slaps me the next card. BOOM Nice beautiful queen. Everyone shut the fuck up after that. Dealer busted.

I won more after that and colored up my nice pile of chips after the shoe. The Same lady commented "How the hell you do that?....you must be on some voodoo psychic shit. Keep that away from me"

It was late and I hit the road, but I couldn't help but wonder how the conversation went at that table after I left. Or how weird it might have looked with me jumping in winning a ton off some mystic blackjacks and strange plays then coloring up after playing only half a shoe.

Anyone have stories like this? People freaking out or getting mad at things you do at the table.