Hello fellow card players - as my wife and I were practicing tonight we had some interesting conversation in relation to actual session results.

I had a session that finished significantly above EV. That in itself - is a great thing. To a lot of people, they'd not want to play the next session assuming a drop back to where you ought to be according to actual EV based on hours played, and to the seasoned player - we all know it's about logging hours and following that upward trend regardless of short term flux (up or down) - and the upward trend could keep going!

Here's the question (and believe me it seems WAY out there - but this is a question to provoke some thinking) - Is there any reason to, say - play awhile at home, under the same conditions you'd play for real money - to lose your positive flux on EV without losing actual money? Also, important to note - the session in question, involved a positive flux of 38 max bets in 45 minutes of play (yes there was a BO)... tonight during practice, I'm in for 20 max bets and down 18 of them. (OP Note: I personally don't care to win/lose at home, I play to put in the hours and understand the flux - in it for the long haul.)