Quote Originally Posted by Midwest Player View Post
BoSox, be careful on any ice. Old man winter finally did me in. I fell last week on ice and cracked my rib. It hurts like hell when I try to get in or out of bed. The only position I can sleep in is flat on my back. I went to my doctor and he thought the x-ray showed no break, but the next day the doctor called back after the radiologist reviewed the x-ray. The radiologist thinks there is probably a slight fracture.

I was all set to go out there and do some yopper scooping this weekend, but decided to put it off for a few more days since I found out about the possible fracture.
Midwest Player, Thank you for the tip. Sorry to hear about your fall. I am not sure what step I should currently do, get the snow off the driveway, while it is sleeting and freezing rain all day, or wait for tomorrow when the wind chill hits -15. Either way, it is a bad choice, I have plenty of rock salt but am short on sand supply to spread around. I wish you well and take it easy as you do not want to make it worse.