I always start with a small amount say $200 deposit and build my bank roll slowly..

To be bery serious over 50% of the time that amount doubles or triples..

The problem I am having is when I am building my bank roll I play very patient and conservative until I reach a certain plateau then I start playing more loose and aggressive and start chasing doubling up my bets and lose it all back 10 times faster than I won it..
Sometimes the achilles heel is playing for too long. I need to set time limits and when I reach a minimum winning amount I just stop and cash out..

I play live and do not stick with one hand.. I usually move around and stay with the hot hand.. Jump mid shoe especially after dealer has hot hands..
I also play bet behind with certain high betting players..

I am thinking about implementing this strategy..

Have 3 accounts that I will only play once a day

Have a goal of winning $200 a day from each account

Have a starting bank roll of $500 for each account..

Have a timer for 10 mins at a time.. If I win $200 I stop and move onto the next account.. If I win a minimum of $100 when 10 mins expires I also move along

I just believe do it this way keeps your mindset equal all the time.. Because when you bank roll increases your bets increase and your mindset changes..

There are times I start with $200 and it becomes $2000 within an hour but I can lose it all back the next day in like 10 mins..
I have a horrible mindset of chasing and trying to win back the peak amount I was at and it actually makes it worst and snowball to a 0 balance..

I think this strategy will work..

I would appreciate any thoughts or tweeks for this

money management is so hard.. I know I can win but just keeping the winnings and not giving it back chasing I need to fix