I have generally used a 1-6 bet spread in Las Vegas and Tunica, been backed off a couple of times but otherwise done barely okay. I was lamenting about how unsuccessful I had been in Las Vegas the past year, not winning much after expenses, and some including Freightman had been telling me to look at expenses.

However, on another forum, a lady AP claims "n the past two months I have played Vegas Oct 29-Nov 1, Tunica Nov 6-9 ,Reno Dec 12-17 and Missouri Nov 18-25 spreading 1-24 on DD games for over 100 hours" and she says its not a problem to spread that much.

I had bought into the idea on this forum that DD in Las Vegas was a counter trap and that spreads greater than about 1-6 were bound to get one in trouble.

I am just curious about that statement from the female AP about spreading 1-24 and successfully. I play the same places but have never used even a 1-10 spread at DD. Is she exaggerating? Is she getting away with it because she is female or has a good act? Can a male person get away with that kind of spread? Am I severely underbetting?

Your comments are appreciated.