See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 71 of 72 FirstFirst ... 216169707172 LastLast

Thread: Adding AA78mTc side count to High Low

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by DSchles View Post

So unless you have something NEW to say, which hasn't happened in a month, would you please do us all a favor and simply stop writing.

Don
    The additional surrender indexes presented this month has boosted SCORE of his system to above 68, assuming 12 to 1 spread and play-it-all, beating SCORE 65 of HiOp2/ASC on the same condition. It is quite an accomplishment. But I won't use this system because it is too complicate.

Quote Originally Posted by bjanalyst View Post

So simulations now show that my KO system is more POWERFUL than the HO2 w ASC for no LS and LS for scenarios.
    Yes, because you going to keep adding components until it outperforms Hi-OPT II with ASC. Then we should start adding components to Hi-OPT II with ASC. So I am not going to accept your idea and system.

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    Agree with Don. If you haven't convinced anyone else by what you are saying, you are just diluting the effectiveness of the site.

Thank you for your work and opinions. But, I'd like to concentrate on quality as opposed to quantity, and 900 posts on a subject that doesn't appear useful to folks here is quite a stretch.
    I think you should have a section of the forum that labels:

Bad advanced strategies

Quote Originally Posted by seriousplayer View Post
    Yes, because you going to keep adding components until it outperforms Hi-OPT II with ASC. Then we should start adding components to Hi-OPT II with ASC. So I am not going to accept your idea and system.
    I do not keep on adding components! I never did so get your story straight before posting insulting and untrue comments.

My system from day one and from the 3rd & 4th books both published BEFORE I ever made a post to this site was the KO with AA89mTC and 5m7c which I said in both of those books would beat HO2 w ASC.

So stop accusing me of adding components and changing my mind on what to use to beat the HO2 w ASC. I NEVER added any more components nor did I ever change my mind.

There is nothing else for me to say - you have the sim results and you now have proof that my system beats HO2 w ASC.

The only argument left that the users now have is that my system is too complex. I disagree and I showed ways to simplify on keeping and using the primary KO and its two side counts 5m7c and AA89mTc.

So let's be a little more precise here in your statement. My system is too complex for YOU.

I did make a statement that if you want to simplify and just use the 5m7c with the KO and ignore the AA89mTc (which I would not suggest but since the users of this site seem to think AA89mTc is difficult to keep) you will still have a very powerful system that will beat Wong's Halves and will also come close to the HO2 w ASC for the back counted LS shoe game. The 5m7c with the KO is what improved the LS sim so much.

I had posted some strategy changes using just KO with 5m7c in earlier posts but never did a full blown analysis on it.

Now I believe KO with 5m7c would probably meet the users of this forum criteria for a simple system. I am TAKING away the AA89mTc component (which I do not think is a good idea).

You have the simple level one KO count and a very simple level one side count, 5m7c. Both counts are very easy to keep and can be kept in your head.

So if there is a sufficient interest in an analysis of KO with 5m7c and if I am promised no more insults then I can do a more complete analysis of KO with 5m7c. If not then I am done.

Also, even if users want me to do an analysis of KO with 5m7c, I will not have time to do any more analysis until May.

And please STOP with the insults and get some manners.

I expect a very simply answer to this post - either you want an analysis of KO with 5m7c or you don't and I except ZERO insults.

And if you do not want an analysis of KO with 5m7c then this post is done as I have nothing new to say and most importantly I will not be subject to any more insults.

Last edited by bjanalyst; 04-01-2019 at 07:24 PM.

I do not keep on adding components! I never did so get your story straight before posting insulting and untrue comments.

My system from day one and from the 3rd & 4th books both published BEFORE I ever made a post to this site was the KO with AA89mTC and 5m7c which I said in both of those books would beat HO2 w ASC.

So stop accusing me of adding components and changing my mind on what to use to beat the HO2 w ASC. I NEVER added any more components nor did I ever change my mind.

There is nothing else for me to say - you have the sim results and you now have proof that my system beats HO2 w ASC.

The only argument left that the users now have is that my system is too complex. I disagree and I showed ways to simplify on keeping and using the primary KO and its two side counts 5m7c and AA89mTc.

The true of the fact is that 5m7c+AA89mTc+b is three components not counting KO. Also, please get it straight that your system didn't beat Hi-OPT II with ASC with 5m7c+AA89mTc you need add the b count to beat it. I guaranteed that if 5m7c+AA89mTc+b don't beat Hi-OPT II with ASC you will start adding more components.

Well, I am not the only one to think that your system is to complicated and complex. Others have said so also. Using KO+
    5m7c will not outperform Hi-OPT II with ASC why are you even making that suggestion? Are you trying to do something dangerous to people. I would not recommend your system to anyone at all.

Let's open up a poll so others can vote on whether or not your system is too complex and complicated. I will be the number 1 vote for yes it is too
    complex and complicated.
    Last edited by seriousplayer; 04-01-2019 at 07:33 PM.

There is nothing else for me to say
    And yet, ...

Don

Quote Originally Posted by DSchles View Post
    And yet, ...

Don
    I should have said there is no more ANALYSIS for me to say unless users want me to analyze KO with 5m7c.

I just saw another post with more insults and misinformation when I asked for no more insults and then you wonder why this site is so long. Tell your users no more insults - that is not nice.

But I see users are still insulting me and making misstampent like the one post I just saw

The true of the fact is that 5m7c+AA89mTc+b is three components not counting KO. Also, please get it straight that your system didn't beat Hi-OPT II with ASC with 5m7c+AA89mTc you need add the b count to beat it. I guaranteed that if 5m7c+AA89mTc+b don't beat Hi-OPT II with ASC you will start adding more components.

Well, I am not the only one to think that your system is to complicated and complex. Others have said so also. Using KO+
    5m7c will not outperform Hi-OPT II with ASC why are you even making that suggestion? Are you trying to do something dangerous to people. I would not recommend your system to anyone at all.
    You are following the herd instinct when call my system complex because others do also - it shows that you cannot think for yourself. Once one person says it everyone follows suit and everyone jumps off the bridge, instead of thinking for themselves which is too difficult. No one would dare go against the herd.

I cannot help if the users of this site are small minded as I can see from this post that you just did sated that "b" was another component that you have no idea what you are talking about.

There "b" is not an additional component. Gronbog used "b" to indicate that the 5m7c was not only used for playing strategy variations but was also used to help with betting.

This is similar to the Ace side count with the HO2 where the Ace side count helps not only with playing strategy variations abut also with betting so you should then add "b" as an extra component to the HO2 w ASC. The "b" was just shorthand notation by Gronbog, not an extra component.

Statement like this show me that you really do not even understand what is going on.

My system has two side count and primary count, KO primary with 5m7c and AA89mTc side counts, period. There are no more complements and these were my suggested counts in my 3rd & 4th books both published BEFORE I made a single post to this forum and which I stated in those books would beat HO2 w ASC and it did.

I asked for users to let m know if they want me to do an analysis of KO with 5m7c and I asked no more insults.

Instead you did just the opposite of what I asked and you answered with more insults and statements that show your lack of knowledge and did not answer my question if you want an analysis of KO with 5m7c since the AA89mTc is too difficult for YOU.
    Last edited by bjanalyst; 04-01-2019 at 07:55 PM.

But I see users are still insulting me and making misstatement like the one post I just saw
    And, child that you are, you feel compelled to have the last word every time, right?

I suspect this thread is extremely close to being shut down. High time.

Don

Quote Originally Posted by Gronbog View Post
    I specifically did not endorse it.
    I even called out when I posted this!

Posted 4/1

That's April 1st silly Gronbog

0 out of 3 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    I have a NEW prediction. This is only for the Late Surrender back counted game.

First I would like to repeat what I mentioned before. Users of this forum do not like AA89mTc since they think it is too complicated to keep and use. I disagree but I also stated that if AA89mTc were dropped and if just 5m7c were kept with KO the KO with 5m7c for the back counted LS shoe game would come close the HO2 w ASC. I already posted some strategy for using KO with 5m7c only and if users are interested, next month, I can produce more details on this. I am sure even the users of this site would have to agree KO with 5m7c is simpler to use than HO2 w ASC.

But I am going to address something NEW here.

When LS was added to KO with 5m7c and AA89mTc SCORE increased substantially over HO2 w ASC. The 5m7c is what increased LS efficiency. AA89mTc did not do much for LS efficiency so for LS AA89mTc can be ignored. I personally have no problem keeping AA89mTc but apparently others on this site do. So follow me on this.

You should concentrate on increasing LS efficiency because LS increases expected value but more importantly reduces risk and that is why the SCORE increased so much.

So the goal for the LS game should be to maximize LS efficiency.

I made my predictions on the results of sims would be based on weighted CC which predicted PE and betting CC which predicted BE. Using both together I was able to make very accurate predictions on the results of the sims and EVERY prediction I made was correct and I made and posted those predictions BEFORE the sims were done so if I were incorrect everyone would have been quick to discredit me. But I was correct and I was also correct my system would bet HO2 w ASC and I am still discredited because users think my system is too complex which I disagree with. They cannot attack the power of my system anymore so now they have to resort to complaining about keeping a simple AA89mTc. So based on the complaints of AA89mTc, my analysis below is to eliminate AA89mTc and replace with Am9c for the LS back counted shoe game.

So I would think that no one on this site would say keeping KO and 5m7c is difficult. They do not like AA89mTc.

So what I am suggesting here is to drop AA89mTc (where you lose help with insurance and hard 12 v 2, 3, 4, 5, 6) and replace it with the simpler side count Am9c which is used to help with LS.

Now the ideal situation would be to use KO with 5m7c, AA89mTc and Am9c where Am9c was used as a 3rd side count. But I will not go there and instead will concentrate on LS only and to make this simpler replace AA89mTc with Am9c. Now you have KO with 5m7c and Am9c which is what I am suggesting here because of the help with LS.

So attached is an LS exhibit. Note that KO with 5m7c and AA89mTc increased LS weighted CC by 6.6% over HO2 w ASC. Based on this increase is why I predicted that when LS is added KO with 5m7c and AA89mTc would greatly outperform HO2 w ASC and I WAS CORRECT.

Now if Am9c is used as a 2nd side count, for LS the weighted CC increases by 12.9% over HO2 w ASC and by 6.3% over KO with 5m7c and AA89mTc which is almost the same as the increase KO with 5m7c and AA89mc had over HO2 w ASC.

Note that for LS using KO with 5m7c and Am9c weighted CC actually beats HO2 w A, 8, 9 side counts by 2.5%. For LS, KO with 5m7c and Am9c, that is KO with two simple level one side counts, actually beats the complicated level 2 HO2 with ALL three of its side counts, Aces, 8's and 9's which is supposed to be the ultimate system.

Now there will be a decrease in SCORE by eliminating AA89mTc which helps with insurance and hard 12 hit/stand decisions. But I think the increase in LS which helps the SCORE the most will more than make up for the loss of eliminating AA89mTc which is what all of the users of this site complained about.

I really do not like deleting AA89mTc and the best situation would be to add Am9c as a 3rd side count to KO with 5m7c and AA89mTc. The HO2 w A, 8, 9 has three side counts also and that is the ultimate count for the HO2 so KO with the three side counts 5m7c, AA89mTc and Am9c would be the KO equivalent of HO2 with three side counts.

So here is my NEW predictions:

For the LS back counted shoe game, KO with 5m7c and Am9c will beat HO2 w ASC for Late Surrender decisions by a large amount which will greatly increase the SCORE. Dropping AAm9mTc will results in a loss of insurance and hard 12 hit/stand accuracy which will have a negative effect on the SCORE but I believe the increase in LS efficiency will make up for the loss of insurance and hard 12 hit/stand accuracy.

So my predictions for the LS back counted shoe game:

(1) KO with 5m7c will come close to HO2 w ASC.

(2) KO with 5m7c and Am9c will outperform HO2 w ASC.

I am going out on a limb on my prediction (2) above because I am not totally sure how badly the loss of AA89mTc help with insurance and hard 12 hit/stand decisions would be but I feel the increase in LS which helps reduce risk will more than make up for that loss. But this prediction (2) is the first prediction that I will hedge on a bit as I am not totally sure.

Finally I am not happy in dropping AA89mTc as I have no trouble in keeping AA89mTc and I think it is very important and I would add Am9c as a third side count to KO with 5m7c and AA89mTc but I am dropping AA89mTc here for the sake of all of the users of this site not liking it. In dropping AA89mTc I am assuming no side bets such as Lucky Ladies where AA89mTc is very important.

If there is interest in a more thorough analysis than I already posted for KO with 5m7c and if there is interest in LS back counted shoe game with KO with 5m7c and Am9c, I can do further analysis but I will not be able to do any analysis until next month.

But I am standing by my predictions (1) and (2) listed above.
    LS w KO, 5m7c, Am9c.jpg

Last edited by bjanalyst; 04-04-2019 at 03:17 AM.

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Let's open up a poll so others can vote on whether or not your system is too complex and complicated. I will be the number 1 vote for yes it is too
    complex and complicated.
    You are showing by your statemetns that you either did not read my previous explanation, which I hope is the case, or you are just an uneducated. blackjack players. I will give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you diid not read my previous posts and I will explain them again here! And then I am accused of writing too many posts- the reason is that the readers of this site ask me the same questions over and over and over again that I answsere before.

So here are my answers again which I stated in previous posts:

(1) My system is KO, 5m7c and AA89mTc. There is a primary count and two side counts so a total of three components. The "b" is not an extra component. The "b" was shorthand for stating the 5m7c was used not only for playing strategy decisions but for betting also. The HO2 w ASC use the HO2 (a difficult level 2 count) and one side count, a side count of Aces (which is approximate since it depends on a estimation of decks played) and so uses two components, one difficult HO2 and one estimated Adef. But the Adef is used for betting as well as playing strategy changes so actually a "b" should also be used for HO2 w ASC and so HO2 w ASC b, just tike the 5m7c is also used for betting for system which would make the HO2 w ASC using three components according to your definition that "b" is an extra "component". And I was not going to add extra side counts to beat HO2 w ASC s since I claimed KO with 5m7c and AA89mTc would beat HO2 w ASC in my books 3 and 4 both published BEFORE I made a single post on this forum.

(2) I did not make a blanket statement that HO2 w 5m7c would beat HO2 w ASC. Read my posts carefully. I said for the back counted LS shoe game my prediction is the HO2 w ASC would come close to HO2 w ASC. You conveniently leave out important points of statements that I made.

(3) I really do not care what kind of poll you use because of the herd instinct and your great desire to discredit my system at all costs, you can no longer claim that my system will not beat the HO2 w ASC so now you need to say that my system is complex. Everyone in this forum is going to agree with you because everyone follows the herd and they need something to attack my system which beats HO2 w ASC.

I have absolutely no problem in keeping AA89mTc and Carla never had any problems - she keeps both counts in her head and does it automatically and does not make any mistake. She mastered the AA89mTc in less than two weeks and keeps it perfectly with the KO with no chips - everything in he head. And Carla is NOT an professional blackjack player - everything she learned I taught her. But she is a good student and does listen.

We play Lucky Ladies so we need AA89mTc and we just use KO with AA89mTc because we back count and are interested in the LL bet which is what we are really playing for. Carla never used any chips and she picked up on the AA89mTc right away without me having to do the extensive suggestions I had to make the count easy for the users of this forum. So I guess what you are telling me is that you, a supposedly professional and expert blackjack player, are dumber than Carla!

(4) Finally Gronbog said he does NOT endorse my system.
    I have no problem with Gronbog saying he does not endorse which is what I expect which is to just post honest results and stay neutral. But Gronbog went on to say my system was "complex" which is a subjective statement as opposed to the hard objective facts which were the results of his simulations. I sort of wish that Gronbog did not make that statement and stayed neutral on the "complexity" issue but it is what it is. I prefer to stick with the facts which is the results of the simulations and let individuals decide if system is too complex for them or not. But to be fair Gronbog also stated the result of his simulations which you conveniently ignore and that is "These final results show more than a trivial improvement in all of the tested scenarios over HiOpt II + ASC when late surrender is added."
    Last edited by bjanalyst; 04-04-2019 at 10:00 AM.

Blog Entries

First I would like to repeat what I mentioned before.
    And repeat and repeat and repeat.
    "I don't think outside the box; I think of what I can do with the box." - Henri Matisse

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    And repeat and repeat and repeat.
    EXACTLY. TELL THAT TO SERIOIUSPLAYER, not to me. Why do you not tell the users of this forum to stop asking the same questions which I already answered before. Why is everyone attacking me instead of attacking the users of this forum asking the same questions already answered.

You told me that if I had something new to post it. So I did. Adding Am9c is NOT a repeat, it is new.

I did not do the full analysis yet but I gave my predictions. So what I posted is NEW and not a repeat.

The same cannot be said for the users of this forum who are the ones who repeat and ask the same questions again and again. I just answer their questions that they asked me again.

I repeat because they keep on asking the same questions over and over and over again that I already answered. Attack the users of this forum who ask the same question I answered a half dozen times before but you would rather attack me for answering their questions again. Go to the source which is your users who are uneducated and do not read my answers the first time.

My system beat HO2 w ASC and I get ZERO credit and instead I am attacked by the herd instinct of the users of this forum who can non longer say my system does not beat the HO2 w ASC so they have to make up something else to attach me on which is complexity. I cannot help if if the users of this forum have a hard time multiplying and adding small integers. Rather pathetic I think and you blame me for the lack of 1st grade math skills of the users of your forum.

And here are my predictions again with the NEW Am9c to replace AA89mTc because of the crybabies of this forum who cannot multiply and add small integers.

So my predictions for the LS back counted shoe game:

(1) KO with 5m7c will come close to HO2 w ASC.

(2) KO with 5m7c and Am9c will outperform HO2 w ASC.

My preferences would be to add Am9c as a 3rd side count to KO with 5m7c and AA89mTc but to appease the users of this system I am deleted AA89mTc and substituted Am9c for the LS back counted shoe game.

I stand by my prediction above. EVERY prediction that I made was based on weighted CC for PE and betting CC for BE and EVERY prediction I made and posted BEFORE simulations were ran come out to be true. But of course, the fact that I made correct predictions and my system outperforms the HO2 w ASC is totally ignored.
    Last edited by bjanalyst; 04-04-2019 at 10:20 AM.

Page 71 of 72 FirstFirst ... 216169707172 LastLast