See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Thread: Adding AA78mTc side count to High Low

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by bjanalyst View Post
    The books are only $3 or $4 if you buy it online. I am not making any money from my books and I am not trying to pedal my books. I have published this information as a courtesy at no charge. If you do not like it then do not use it. I never asked anyone to buy my books - it is your option. If they want more information then they can spend $3 or $4 for my book. And if you do not want to buy the books then don't. Buy a $4 cup of coffee at Starbucks instead.
    $3 or $4 for your book is too much. You are trying to use other people covered published work to persuade other people of your own work. You have no prove or simulations. That is taking action that is ineffectual and does not lead to progress. You have been doing that the whole thread posting useless information post after post. Yes, you are trying to pedal your own book. I am not going to throw $3 or $4 aways.
    I mentioned that I taught Carla, my friend who is not that bright and just of average intelligence, nothing special and who knew nothing about counting, the KO with AA89mTc and in less than 2 weeks she was 100% efficient in keeping both counts (I checked her on both counts) and she keeps both counts in her head. These are +/- counts. You are keeping only two integers in your head. And with the KO, estimation of decks remaining is not that important as it is with the HL.

All I can tell you is that Carla and I have been using KO with AA89mTc for over 4 years now. We have no problem with the counts which can be played for hours on end with no exhaustion and no errors.
    Fairytale!

KO with AA89mTc is not ridiculous. What is "ridiculous" is keeping the level 2 HO2 with ASC where you have to estimate decks remaining very accuracately and this is very hard to do which is why not many people use it and stick with the HL
    What is “ridiculous”? As I mention keeping both a secondary count of AA89mTc to improve playing and in addition to keeping both a secondary count of 45m79c or 5m7c to improve betting. One or the other secondary counts should improve both playing and betting but not both. As I already mention in post # 162.

I did not give optimal bet spread. I just tried to explain an reasonable betting approach. My original post had nothing to do with betting.
    If that is the case than you are giving nonsense information. I think you should give people who brought you book a refund.
    Last edited by seriousplayer; 12-29-2018 at 10:09 AM.