Quote Originally Posted by BoSox View Post
Life is not fair. You are not the only one who makes bold statements around here without proven sims. But the other person cannot be bothered because no one else uses his system.
It has been made abundantly clear to me that virtually all readers of this post want sims including DonSchl before they accept my results.

Please do not get the idea that I am opposed to sims. I just did not think it was necessary and I do not have the software to do sims myself.

So I would be very happy if someone could run sims to put this question on the validity and power of the HL with AA78mTc to bed. I suggested just using the 12 of the Illustrious 18 I listed in a previous thread so as to make simulation of HL with AA78mTc as simple as possible.

There are more strategy changes using the HL with AA78mTc but I do not want to confuse the issue and the main gain will be from the 12 Illustrious 18 changes I mentioned above.

Using the 12 Illustrious 18 is more than enough to prove or disprove HL with AA78mTc and I hope someone can do the sims.

Thanks for your replies and interest.