Quote Originally Posted by seriousplayer View Post
Ok, why does it matter? The question become why can't your KO outperform Hi-OPT II ASC regardless of the equivalent number of true count indices? If your system have 74 and HI-OPT II ASC full have 100+ indices. It doesn't require both systems to have the same amount of indices for one to perform better than the other. Through simulations I've seen level 2 and 3 counts with less indices perform very close or even outperform in SCORE to counts that have more indices. So it doesn't matter for the second time. In the same sense, the Halves with 26 indices beat Hi-lo full with 100+ indices (both + and -). I just verified with a simulation. So both systems doesn't have to have the same amount of indices.
I had hardly any negative indices that I gave Gronbog to simulate because I designed my KO system for back counting. For the play all game you need some negative indices. I did not add 100 indices. I added just a few more important negative indices that I would like Gronbog to add to the simulations and this was done just for the play all game and see what happens.

Here are the extra few negative indices that I asked Grnobog to add. There are seven more negative hit/sand indices and 15 more double and split indices that I asked to be added. I think the real problem lies with making marginal doubles and splits in negative counts where you are putting a lot of extra money on the table with a negative EV if the true count is negative enough Very risking my making marginal doubles and splits in a very negative count.
KO negative indices.jpg