See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Thread: Adding AA78mTc side count to High Low

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

0 out of 2 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by seriousplayer View Post
    Hope this would be the last simulation. Bjanalyst still didn't answer my question why can't his KO system beat Hi-OPT II with ASC using only two components? He has to add 5m7c+AA89mTc+b to outperform it.
    I am done trying to convince you that my system is not complicated. You definitely have problems as you have trouble multplying small integers and adding small intergers and comparing to a thrid integer to see if it is large or smaller than the third integer. Using the Table of Critical Running counts or when the indices are outside the Table of cortical running counts deriving simplified formulas using the fact that the true count is distributive over linear combination of counts and that most of the time either k1 = 0 or k2 = 0 or both, I have derived very simply formulas to use.

The users on this site are the only people I meet who ever mentioned that my system is difficult. I taught it to another counter in a matter of 10 minutes, he practiced it and uses it with no problems. Carla uses the KO with AA89mTc for over 4 years now with no problem whatsoever. Only the readers of this forum complain how difficult my system is. The KO and 5m7c are simple level one counts and although the AA89mTc is technically a level 2 counts the only rank counted as +2 is the Ace. Compare AA89mTc with the HO2 which counts six ranks as +2 or -2 (4, 5, 10, J, Q, K, A) and four ranks as +1 (2, 3, 6, 7) and they must all be added together at the same time. And you call that easy? Level 2 counts are much more difficult than Level 1 counts!

Even after my system has been shown to beat the HO2 w ASC (which I have predicted form day one - every one of my predictions came true!) you still manage to bash my system. I think you just enjoy bashing other people for some reason that maybe it makes you feel superior.

At any rate, multiplying two small integers and adding or subtracting the product to a third integer is first grade arithmetic and you people keep on complaining. You should be ashamed of yourself because you are stating that you are dumber than a first grader.

And my system does use a primary count (KO) and two side counts (5m7c and AA89mTc). The HO2 w ASC uses the HO2 as the primacy count and uses one side count (Ace side count). But the HO2 is a difficlult level 2 count and the Ace side count is approximate because if depends on estimation decks played and the HO2 is balanced and so not as accurate true count calcluations when large gets are madedd as the KO count. So HO2 does not help with camoflague plays, is balanced so true counts are not as accurate around true count of 4 like my KO system is, Adef is estimated whereas as plus/minus side counts are exact and HO2 does not help with side bets.

Gronbog has one more simulation to do, which is the LS game. My prediction is that my KO system will outperform the HO2 w ASC to an even greater degree for the LS game than it did for the no LS game. Remember, EVERY prediction I made has been shown to be true.

I will include as an example how easy and powerful including the AA89mTc with the KO is for the Lucky Ladies side bet which the HO2 is nowhere near as effective.

All you need to know is that you start to increase the LL bet when LLc = KO + AA89mTc >= 30 for six decks and LLc >= 38 for 8 decks. The adjustment of increase true counts needed as decks remaining decreasing is built into this. No division and no need to adjust any calculations as decks remaining decreases. And it is also much more powerful for the LL bet than the HO2 is. So my KO system is more powerful and more accurate for the LL than HO2 for the LL bet and much easier to use.

This Lucky Ladies bet is EXTREMLY easy. You are just adding two integers, KO and AA89mTc, and comparing to a third integer, 30 for six decks and 38 for 8 decks, and if the sum is larger then you bet LL - no division is even needed!. How is that difficult?

Why cannot you just admit you were wrong and I was right all along and stop with the nonsense that my system is difficult? You insult yourself when you say my system is difficult because you are saying you have trouble with multiplying small integers and in adding small integers so you are saying you have problems with first grade arithmetic and that a first grader is smarter than you are!

My system beats HO2 w ASC for all scenarios period. And if you have trouble multiplying small integers and adding to a third small integer, that is your problem, not mine or my systems.

So just wait for the last simulation of LS and you will see that my system beats the HO2 w ASC to an even greater degree. That is my prediction and remember, I have NEVER made an incorrect prediction.
    KO & AA89mTc for LL #1.jpg
    KO & AA89mTc for LL #2.jpg
    Last edited by bjanalyst; 03-27-2019 at 12:52 PM.