See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Thread: Adding AA78mTc side count to High Low

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    Just an FYI. Most views on public forums are the Chinese search engine.
    Okay, let’s say that true. My main point is this thread has brought some value to some people. I doubt if anybody will use bjanalyst system, but there has been some good exchanges on how counts are developed and determined to have value.

I’ve actually learned quite a bit from this thread, but it’s not only from bjanalyst. I thought Three made some of his best posts (since I’ve been on this forum) responding to Bjanalyst. The comments from you, Don and some of the other experts was also enlightening. It was good to see a good healthy exchange of ideas.

Yes, it got a little long, but that was because someone continued to debate with Bjanalyst and he wasn’t going to backdown. If people didn’t like the thread, they had the option to not read it. I don’t understand why some wanted it shut down. It obviously was adding value to some, and there wasn’t much trolling or name calling going on so why not let it go on, which is what you did.

Not that you probably care about my opinion, but I was glad you didn’t shut it down.

Quote Originally Posted by Dbs6582 View Post
    Okay, let’s say that true. My main point is this thread has brought some value to some people. I doubt if anybody will use bjanalyst system,
    I really want to know how many copies of $4 e-book BJanalyst has sold. Not the physical books selling on Amazon. If he has sold 100 copies, we know at least 100 people agreeing with him.

Quote Originally Posted by BJGenius007 View Post
    If he has sold 100 copies, we know at least 100 people agreeing with him.
    Can't imagine why you'd think that. $4 isn't much to pay for a book. Maybe 100 bought it and 99 wished they hadn't!

Don

Quote Originally Posted by DSchles View Post
    Can't imagine why you'd think that. $4 isn't much to pay for a book. Maybe 100 bought it and 99 wished they hadn't!

Don
    This is under the assumption that the info they possess is accurate and wholly reflects the reality of bjanalyst's system: namely, that it provides much greater return per unit over HOII w/ ASC.

I highly doubt that anyone who bought his material (assuming people are willing enough to purchase a 4 dollar e-book off fucking Amazon,) has access to resources that most of us take for granted.