See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Thread: Adding AA78mTc side count to High Low

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    The KO is my primary suggested count for the shoe game that I have been recommending all along. My first book was KO with Table of Critical Running. And I already showed you that the true counts greater than 3 that the KO true count calculations are much more accurate than the HL true count calculations and are less sensitive to errors in estimating decks played than the HL. Just “look up” the true count in the Table of Critical Running Counts. No need for division and estimation of decks remaining to the nearest deck is more than good enough.

So we are both talking about the same thing here – we are both talking about the KO. I and NOT recommending trashing the KO or forgetting everything you know about the KO. To the contrary I have suggested keeping the KO and add to its strength by including the AA89mTc.

I explained in a previous post that I taught my friend Carla how to keep KO count and the AA89mTc. Carla is not very bright at all and she can keep both counts flawlessly. Carla might not be bright but she is motivate to make money! She easily and tirelessly for hours on end keeps two integers in her head, the KO and AA89mTc and she does not make mistakes because I have checked her many times and she was right on. It is VERY easy to do. The AA89mTc when added to the KO also give a perfect Ten count which can be used for the Lucky Ladies bet, insurance, and hit stand hard 12 v 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6.

Carla knew nothing about counting when I meet her and I taught her both the KO and the AA89mTc and she was proficient at both in a matter of a few weeks! It is that easy. It is also extremely powerful (high CC with EoR) and very accurate (give very accurate true counts at true counts of 3 or greater).

Let me clarify again how easy keeping AA89mTc with the KO is and how easy it is to use. I explained how to keep the AA89mTc in a previous post. To use is all you to do is, for a given playing strategy situation, see if KO + k*(AA89mTc) >= crc(Idx) where Idx - index for the playing strategy decision and crc(Idx) is "looked up" in the table of critical running counts with no calculations required and dr estimated to the nearest deck. Then just multiply AA89mTc by "k" and add to KO and compare the sum to crc(Idx) to make your decision. This is as eash as possible. So for example, hard 12 v 2 hit/stand if KO + AA89mTc >= crc(4) = 4*n. For n = 6 decks, crc(4) = 24 and so stand on hard 12 v 2 if KO + AA89mTc >= 24. how hard is it to make that decision

If you need to you can use chips for the AA89mTc. There is PLENTY of time in the shoe game to scan updating the AA89mTc to add to the KO. In addition the AA89mTc when added to the KO gives PERFECT insurance decision and insurance is the most important playing strategy variation – take insurance when KO + AA89mTc >= crc(4) = 4*n where n = number of decks.

Also you suggested Ace neutral primary count with side counts. There is really no need for that. By choosing various values of k in KO + k*(AA89mTc) the Ace can be made to have a tag value of -1, 0 or 1 or another tag value that maximizes the absolute value of CC between the tag values of the derived count and the EoR.

Read my previous posts or spend $4 for my three online books (fourth book coming out) and you will see.

KO with AA89mTc is (1) EASY TO USE (2) POWERFUL (high CC) and (3) ACCURATE (true count calculations).
    Last edited by bjanalyst; 12-22-2018 at 07:32 PM.