See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I just play

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Midwest Player View Post
    Why would you even want a part time job at your age unless it would be something you would really enjoy. You mentioned you had a pension and with social security and blackjack you are probably making more now than when you had a full time job, at least I am. My adjusted gross income was $35,000 more last year than the last full year I was working. Of course, when I was working I was maxing out my 401(k) and IRA's which would of reduced AGI.
    MWP, you are right. It's just that travel games me away from family. In about a year and a half, my son goes off to college and then, life might get interesting. For now, I hate being away from him even a single day. Because of my age (70) and his (16), and the time we spend together is just wonderful, not the typical relationship between working and busy Dad and son.

Quote Originally Posted by 21forme View Post
    Freightman - I think he'd be better off with that part-time job, not having to worry about getting up from the table at the right moment to preserve his $100 win.

The hard part will be learning that key phrase of his future job: "Do you want fries with that?"
    As usual and predictable. You have been saying that for 5 years now. 5 years of a painful obsession with me where you attempted to humiliate me, begged forum members to ignore me, contacted several forum administrators to ban me, reported on me at other forums and more.

You were always wrong. Wrong that playing rated would get me in trouble, wrong that my strategies would lead to flipping burgers, wrong that doubling for less of insuring for less and other stuff I do means I will certainly fail.

You are, as I prove each post I make, an undisciplined idiot with no self control and unable to ignore my posts. It's as if each day, you get on the forum to post something nasty about me after anything I post. Get some therapy.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeeBabar View Post
    You are, as I prove each post I make, an undisciplined idiot with no self control and unable to ignore my posts. It's as if each day, you get on the forum to post something nasty about me after anything I post. Get some therapy.
    And this was helpful to whom?

If you have an obsession with him, you need to take this shit offline.
    Luck is nothing more than probability taken personally!

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeeBabar View Post
    my son goes off to college and then, life might get interesting. For now, I hate being away from him even a single day.
    If he takes after his dad, he won't get into college.

You hate being away? Seems you do everything in your BJ-ploppy obsessive power to be away from home.

Blog Entries

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Devolved and closed
    "I don't think outside the box; I think of what I can do with the box." - Henri Matisse

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12