See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: New member, first post, first question about how it is beatable in my country.

0 out of 2 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    "Using the term 'wonged in' implies he observed some if not all the cards before joining the table."

So, which is it? Some or all? Because, if it's some, maybe you'd like to tell me how many, so we can decide to divide by 5 or 5.5. Oh, what's that? The OP never stated anything about how many cards he actually COUNTED before entering the game? So, what have you added to the conversation?

Don

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by DSchles View Post
    So, which is it? Some or all? Because, if it's some, maybe you'd like to tell me how many, so we can decide to divide by 5 or 5.5.
    I see your point. Because she didn't say how much it is clear that she observed all of them.

To be fair, I think we may either have a language issue or a lack of understanding of the terminology or both from the OP. Hard to say what she meant. But for someone that understands these things and communicates them properly I agree that we must assume that she observed all the cards dealt due to lack of specifying a lesser amount.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345