See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Thread: What's happening tonight in Law Vegas

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by 21forme View Post
    What happened to "I play rated so I get room offers and other comps"?
    Ah, so good to hear from you. I hAve 3 nights comped at a CET property (monday, Tuesday and Wednesday).

I receive comp offers by email and since you don't know about comps these days, room comps by email do not include busy weekends. They are mostly Monday-Thursday. I got here Thursday night, had a comped room but needed a room for Friday and Saturday.

Yesterday, I stopped by a Motel 6 on Boulder Highway and the price was $215. I did not accept it. An hour later, I was playing $25 DD heads up and telling the dealer and the pit guy logging my Players card that I was having difficulty finding a decent room under $100 and their property was sold out, that even otherwise I would not pay $315 for one night. Pit was sympathetic. A few minutes later the host appeared, tHe me his card, said he would look into it. Minutes later, I had a room for the night, colored up Plus $225, told the pit I will check in and return after nap.

Here it is Saturday morning. Maybe someone will comp me. Advantages of managing players card and playing judiciously.
    Last edited by ZeeBabar; 10-20-2018 at 05:50 AM.