Quote Originally Posted by Freightman View Post
Double Deck is so volatile, producing substantial positive and negative extremes. Heads up, usually at higher mins, can give you alone times. You also need to be a pig if one other is at the table, you have the option to spread and do so when favourable. Don’t worr6 about pissing off the plops.
Being a prick is necessary at times. Below is a copy paste from a post that I made about 1.5 years ago. I was referring to a 50% pen dd game, when the table criwd d up. It really was pretty funny.

Okay, DD no hole card game. Bonehead to my left is betting more than me is losing. Dumbo to my right is betting even bigger and he's losing. Deck starts heating up, we are all winning. I split to 2 hands, and the bonehead says what the hell are you doing. I comment that I don't recall having told him how to play his hand. He's pissed.

I leave the table for a quick whiz. Get back, bonehead and dumbo have recruited dickhead to crowd my right side, not allowing me to spread to 2, leaving 1 share open between dickhead and dumbo. The innocent bystander plops down to my left. Im playing this ridiculous scenario making a comment or 2 to the conspiring conspirators. Critter comes to the table, bonehead is begging for another table, dumbo is joining the frenzy, both accusing me of their losses. Through a series of curcumstances, I know what everyone has, which is pretty much shit, note the monstrous TC, regale the conspiracy as requested, and with my turn to play, perfect timing for the critter standing there, not having done this in years, or possibly ever, split 10's v dealer 6. Bonehead and dumbo go nuts, dick head is having apoplexy, and I turn to bonehead stating, don't even think of telling me how to play the hand.

Well, there's only 1 winner at this hand, and that's me. I reimburse the innocent bystander (making a point), and other than the innocent guy, the table is empty and a new one is being set up. Didnt see much harm, it was a quick hit and run 5 hour session, or was it 7, big spread on a DD game. Left comfortably up with no repercussions.