I just returned from 4 nights 5 days trip in LV, here is what I found: most of it is nothing new from what already discus in this forum but I update it anyway
-“I am SHOCKED at how many SHOE games in VEGAS are now 6-5.” Shock no more Mr MJGolf (in 50% Penetration Challenge thread, post #62), what I am amazed is people are playing at 6/5 8D shoe but couple tables away is DD pay 3/2 and it is empty. Also free bet 8D shoe games pay 6/5. Yes , CSM also 6/5

- DD game: unplayable because 50% pen or at best 60% {very rare to find one} and cripple rules like NDAS, NS, double down only on 10 or 11, no soft double.

-SD: Ro5 or less and 6/5 pay, with cripple rules like NDAS, NS, double down only on 10 or 11, no soft double.

-There are new game called Stadium BJ, it uses CSM and can seat up to 15 players, dealer deals normally as regular bJ game but all players have same cards. However each player handle his/her cards independently. Say player cards are pair of 8s and dealer has 10 as up card, spot #1 split, spot #2 surrender, #3 stand, and so on.

Of course, you can find playable games in some off the path neighborhoods stores that cater to local regulars, but you have to know which dealer gives good pen