Quote Originally Posted by jimmybond007 View Post
I find that multipliers work very well for DD games. Midwest player listed some good values. I work my way up from .5--.6--.7--.8 etc from the top of the shoe. One common newbie folly is to not keeping mind that as you get very deep into DD games well into the last deck, very low RC will have a large TC max bets. I do believe quarter deck accuracy is well worth it in DD and the multiple method is a good way to achieve it.

On 6D I worry less about the accurate TC early in the shoe. I simply keep the RC and as I enter into extreme positive or negative territory I will actively start calculating TC every hand. I think its a waste to worry about it when you are early in the shoe and the RC floats around the 0 point most of the time. Keep in mind that a good portion of 6D games are not what i would consider "deep" cut, with most of them ending well before the very accurate deck. estimation requirements start to really benefit. Multipliers work well for 6D as well IMO. Everyone will have a method that works best for them. If you are accurately estimate half decks in shoes then you are more than fine. Even just one deck accuracy is going to be more than plenty in most situations.
For double deck deck please explain doing multiplication instead of division for getting true count. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk