Hello everyone. Thanks for the responses to my previous thread. I purchased the CVCX software and have been running some simulations and wanted to get some opinions. I plan on playing rated to keep comps at various vegas properties that I have earned over the past decade of being a ploppie. I only visit a couple of times per year and am not trying to make any significant money playing, just want to be a better player in general and prevent major losses. I will be focusing on 6 deck H17/DAS/RSA/LS 4.5pen games at $25 min which seem to be plentiful. Utilizing a slightly modified version of KO with some wong out values and about 16 index plays spreading 1-6 with a score of 17.8 with ROR of 3.5% given my bankroll and expected win rate $16/hour.

My primary question is a spread of 1-6 or even 1-8 while playing rated at a big shop like Bellagio/MGM/Caesars going to draw any heat? Since my wong out values are somewhat aggressive, I may need to table hop fairly often. I was hoping since I'm not spreading much that I might be able to get 2 or 3 hours in at a single location before moving on.

Thanks for the help.