Thread: The Empiric and Fixed Geometric System of Force

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by worshipful21master View Post
    I am not mathematically inclined. In the least. I know nothing. I tried to explain it with math when I didn't know why I was winning deck after deck double doubled doubled. I couldn't I guess because I had wondered outside the mathematical boundries of blackjack. And that is exactly what it has ended up being.
    I'm sorry, not based upon math, based upon Eucledian geometry. That is the essence of true wisdom, is it not?! Statistical mathematics arises, stems straight from this locus of profound knowledge, that gives rise to all facets of intellect.

By removing ourselves from this ultimate source of knowledge, we are crippling ourselves in pursuit of beating the game, like trying to walk around an infinitely wide wall, while failing to realize it is only 5 feet tall, and that we can simply learn (with a small amount of training if we are physically weaker) to climb this wall. Some of us would require no training!

Why do we wear blinders, and think 2 dimensionally in a 3 dimensional game? I've always felt there was a better way. I'm glad you've broken out of the trap, and I really really hope to learn more.

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    It is the essence of true wisdom. The freemasons also derive the firs three degrees and disciplines along with their first initiation of spiritual doctrine and the ability to master those tools allows them manipulate the exoteric world within their own life. Its where selfawareness is birthed. I am not a free mason but other than blackjack it is weird how I have connected the to between myself using a gamatria generator which is in its essense it uses math show the relations in a way using the six degrees of separation to divine the future and prove the relation of numbers and people places things events...