See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: BJA3 - supply issue?

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    There is a used copy on Amazon for 49.95 but only one.
    Luck is nothing more than probability taken personally!

Quote Originally Posted by DSchles View Post
    Promise to discuss it with Antony Curtis. We avoided it in the past, because the former publisher said that the 400+ charts would be a nightmare. AC might have a different take on the subject.

Don
    Wong, has charts in his Professional Blackjack, but I don't think they appear to well in the Kindle Edition. The same thing holds true for math formulas. In fact I think some of his charts and formulas are images and not text. Anyway I think there are improvements in this area in the last few years. If you google charts and formulas for kindle publishing you will find there is improvements in this area.

I will buy BJA3 on day 1 if kindle version is available.

I bought mine at lasvegasadvisor.com for under $30 months ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Midwest Player View Post
    Wong, has charts in his Professional Blackjack, but I don't think they appear to well in the Kindle Edition. The same thing holds true for math formulas. In fact I think some of his charts and formulas are images and not text. Anyway I think there are improvements in this area in the last few years. If you google charts and formulas for kindle publishing you will find there is improvements in this area.

I will buy BJA3 on day 1 if kindle version is available.
    This from Anthony Curtis: "It's already in the works. Sometimes excessive charts create a problem, so it's not definite, but we should be able to convert it."

Don
    Last edited by DSchles; 08-13-2018 at 04:13 PM.

This form [from] Anthony Curtis: "It's already in the works. Sometimes excessive charts create a problem, so it's not definite, but we should be able to convert it."

Don
    Please put page numbers on the Kindle version. Wong did not. When you say check out page 179 I want to be able to find that and not some location number.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenlavuu View Post
    I bought mine at lasvegasadvisor.com for under $30 months ago.
    Listed as backordered now.

Wong, has charts in his Professional Blackjack, but I don't think they appear to well in the Kindle Edition.
    I read Wong on Kindle and found the charts easy to read, same for formulas, even though I was reading on my phone.

Any updates on this? Price seems to have come down on Amazon but it looks like it’s still the older printing. No mention of the book on Huntington press website.

Quote Originally Posted by Optimus Prime View Post
    Any updates on this? Price seems to have come down on Amazon but it looks like it’s still the older printing. No mention of the book on Huntington press website.
    The latest printing of the book has been received by HP, which is now the publisher, and is available from the LVA website as we speak.

Don

Here is link to website. Is there still going to be a Kindle edition?
    https://www.lasvegasadvisor.com/shop...-the-pros-way/

Here is link to website. Is there still going to be a Kindle edition?
    https://www.lasvegasadvisor.com/shop...-the-pros-way/
    The production editor at HP has been working for a couple of weeks on the e-book. As I've mentioned before, formatting the myriad charts is really a huge undertaking, and it's a slow process. But, the good news is that it DOES look like there will be, at long last, a Kindle edition of the book. Will keep you posted on progress.

Don

the good news is that it DOES look like there will be, at long last, a Kindle edition of the book. Will keep you posted on progress.
    This is very good news indeed! Thanks for keeping us informed. No more paper cuts for me.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast