See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Any players interested in exchanging AP info privately?

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Any players interested in exchanging AP info privately?

I am looking to interact with other AP's to exchange advantage play information, methods and develop contacts to further my AP career. We can do that privately. I notice that through my AP career I haven't been networking enough with other AP's. It will get me further in my AP career if I were to network more with AP's around here. I am looking to build a strong relationship with solid AP players. In addition, if I can I am also looking to help and share information for other players that is starting out. Looking for opportunities to share about game information privately.

Any AP's looking to interact with each other please contact me. You can email me. I don't currently have PM privilege.

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    I am new to the community and the game but if possible I would love any help you might have to offer and in return if I ever gain information of value I would gladly reciprocate

Hi!

My name is Frank. Nice to meeting you. Same story as above: [email protected]

(i am also looking for european players to interact with)

Best regards

Quote Originally Posted by Tthree View Post
    I can't PM you.
    Hi Tthree,

I don't have PM privilege yet. You can email me at [email protected] looking to speak with you.

Thank You

Seriousplayer

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    No offense guys..........and not that spambots will pick up your emails from this forum as it's a pretty "selective/limited" interest group, but why not join? You get access to the subscription info and other links, etc. And you can PM each other without it being on a public board. You can also chat with each other (but first have to name/link as friends) and THEN you won't have to publicly post emails here.............even if they are throwaway's.

It's like a whopping $3/month. An annual subscription would be one or two minimum bets. Not like Norm needs any promotion but you may find it's worth it.
    "Women and cats will do as they please, and Men and dogs should just relax and get used to the idea" --- Robert A. Heinlein

Blog Entries

This site is protected against harvesting of e-mails by spambots.
    "I don't think outside the box; I think of what I can do with the box." - Henri Matisse

Quote Originally Posted by MJGolf View Post
    No offense guys..........and not that spambots will pick up your emails from this forum as it's a pretty "selective/limited" interest group, but why not join? You get access to the subscription info and other links, etc. And you can PM each other without it being on a public board. You can also chat with each other (but first have to name/link as friends) and THEN you won't have to publicly post emails here.............even if they are throwaway's.

It's like a whopping $3/month. An annual subscription would be one or two minimum bets. Not like Norm needs any promotion but you may find it's worth it.
    How do we know that one or many critters have anonymously signed up with valid gmail, hotmail, etc. accounts?? This would be a quasi public board.... Or am I missing something here.
    Good Enough is Not Good Enough!!!

Blog Entries

There is no way to assure that. But, they can't read PM's.

Choosing whom to trust is a difficult problem. There have been some interesting stories about mistaken trust in the field.
    "I don't think outside the box; I think of what I can do with the box." - Henri Matisse

Quote Originally Posted by LoveBJ View Post
    How do we know that one or many critters have anonymously signed up with valid gmail, hotmail, etc. accounts?? This would be a quasi public board.... Or am I missing something here.
    And they SURE as HELL can read the public board now, can't they? They also can't see Chat which I understand is open to all. Subscription or not. And Norm doesn't have the time or prurient interest to "spy" on all the chats and PM's................LOL

I still think there is more openness on the subscription areas or at least more detail.
    "Women and cats will do as they please, and Men and dogs should just relax and get used to the idea" --- Robert A. Heinlein

Quote Originally Posted by Tthree View Post
    Yeah. I am regularly catching it for getting too advanced in the open forum. Half want it hidden from the non-payers and half are concerned the newbies might learn something or rather may get the cart before the horse. LoL
    Don't mind the complexity - as long as it's BRIEF

Quote Originally Posted by moses View Post
    Blackjack Rewarding Integrity Efficiency Forum.
    My first thought was: "You have too much time on your hands."
    My second thought was: "Maybe you are on to something - we can make this a game."
    My third thought was: "Nevermind, I am going to bed."

Banned or Suspended

1 out of 2 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    seriousplayer ...

Please do not become defensive reading this:

IF you are an A.P. networking is important.
    You are not an A.P. Actual A.P.'s will be far
    more than reluctant to privately share their
    valuable gaming information with you.

The term A.P. ought not to be applied loosely.

Why not repost your requests in more realistic
    terms, referring to intermediate level
    counters?

Quote Originally Posted by seriousplayer View Post
    I am looking to interact with other AP's to exchange advantage play information, methods and develop contacts to further my AP career. We can do that privately. I notice that through my AP career I haven't been networking enough with other AP's. It will get me further in my AP career if I were to network more with AP's around here. I am looking to build a strong relationship with solid AP players. In addition, if I can I am also looking to help and share information for other players that is starting out. Looking for opportunities to share about game information privately.

Any AP's looking to interact with each other please contact me. You can email me. I don't currently have PM privilege.
    Hi....Ronster here, on the river in Laughlin, NV. I'd be interested in kicking info back and forth with you if you give me your email addr.....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast