So just playing online multi hand bj on mybookie and they have some weird rules I haven’t seen and not finding strategy online. Seem to change normal play a lot and looking to see if anyone has a way to figure perfect play against it.
So rules are dealer does not peak at down card so don’t find out about BJs until after play is over and it takes any doubles or splits from player. Definitely bad for player and I have decided it seems never in favor to either split or double when dealer has a 10 or A.

However, the big change is on splits it will not automatically deal your split hands a second card to then determine if you would like to double. You now have the opportunity to double immediately on just 1 card. So now splitting 10s doesn’t seem so bad in certain instances. In case I’m not clear I’ll give example. I bet $1 and Dealer dealt a 6 up and I have JQ. If I split I now have a hand of just a J for $1 with option to double and same with Q. So I can double with just a single 10 value card and now make a quadruple bet against the 6.

Also rules are only split once and stand on soft 17.
Bj pays 3/2. No surrender. I’m not sure on the number of decks and I’m assuming shuffle after every hand.