I've had Professional Blackjack since about 1986. It was one of the first books I bought. I have both the black hard cover book, and also the green paper book which I think is a 1994 version. However, I wanted the Kindle version to put on my PC to make it much faster and easier to look something up.

For those that don't know you don't need a Kindle to read a kindle book. Amazon has a free app to install on a PC so you can read any kindle book. And to my surprise I got a 30% credit for any other kindle book because I ordered it on Prime day.

Anyway, here is my beef. As far as I know there is no way to tell what page you are on. Since you can adjust the font, page width, and line spacing page numbers become meaningless. They have a location number instead which really tells me nothing. Now when Freightman says to check out the chart on page 91 and 92 I want to be able to go there. Does anybody know if there is some way to see what page number you are on with Kindle? Remember this is Kindle for PC I'm using. Except for this page number thing I think Kindle for PC is great.