Thread: CVData Sim advice

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

CVData Sim advice

Hi, is it possible to do a sim for wonging in at +2, but sim it so that there is no back counting?

I'd like to do this so I can see my profit per hour and N0 while wong'd in, but whenever simming for wonging it seems to mess up the numbers as it counts every hand you backcounted.

Blog Entries

That's a new one. Try using the MRI feature on Nuances-Data. Selecting True Count MRI and setting the bottom TC to +2 will limit the data collection to only the rounds you play. Another option might be to use the Team Play function on Nuances-Teams
    "I don't think outside the box; I think of what I can do with the box." - Henri Matisse

Thanks for the advice Norm, I had already tried to sim using the True Count MRI, but from what I can tell the sim still considers the true counts that got cut out by the slice, to be skipped hands.
    I was also considering taking my hands played % (1.5% in my sim) and diving my N0 by (100/1.5%).

Let say your sim is telling you that you will play 15% of the rounds entering at +2 for every 100 you count. Divide your hourly win rate by 15 to get the EV of each hand played.
    G Man