See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: ZenMaster_Flash: The Man, The Myth, The Legend.

0 out of 3 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Dbs6582 View Post
    Thank you Freightman! At least I got a “polite” one this time. Our relationship is improving. I see a light at the end of the tunnel.
    I doubt it. I'm reasonably sure of your other handle. If correct, then you are a oozing collection housing a horrendously foul odour of gangrenous pus - a joyful festive community housing infectious bacilli.

But then again, if I am wrong, then you're just another 2 bit asshole, so, in the nicest way, go fuck yourself.

Now, just because I like you, and further, since you are so deserving of the honour, in all further posts, regardless of the subject, I will firstly, anoint you with some version of "go fuck yourself". You have earned the respect that I now extend to you.

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Bushie View Post
    Sometimes even years (as was the case with kewlj). I do understand that the winning game is in the long game, but variance can sometimes be so brutal that even with a BR with a 1% RoR (or lower) that no matter how sharp your game is variance can wipe you out completely. Hence why the greatest APs of all time NEVER understate the importance of "luck" (I know it's a dirty word around here) in their careers.

It's no wonder that it can take its toll on one's psyche.
    what do you expect when you only have a 1% edge .

In a thread that was recently closed following a post by myself, Tarzan followed up my post with this one.

"I've got a nugget for you... If you are being masterfully baited by master baiters, don't swallow... the bait, that is."

I would like to answer now.
    If that was directed at me which I believe it was, why do you think you are any better than the people you slandered? Another boards business has nothing to do with me unless they personally imput me into it.
    Just because a few bannings took place and someone was not one of them does not mean they considered the case closed by any means. Are we all in such a troubled state of mind that we cannot possibly reach conclusions to past differences?
    Last edited by BoSox; 06-20-2018 at 04:16 PM.

freightman, what's wrong with you?
    "Everyone wants to be rich, but nobody wants to work for it." -Ryan Howard [The Office]

Quote Originally Posted by RS View Post
    freightman, what's wrong with you?
    Nothing.
    The Dipshit appreciates and encourages the commentary. If he is who I think, then the description is light in its descriptive imagery.

Quote Originally Posted by stopgambling View Post
    what do you expect when you only have a 1% edge .
    Edge /=/ RoR

Quote Originally Posted by Freightman View Post
    0 out of 3 members found this post helpful. Thank you for rating this post!
    Originally Posted by Dbs6582
    Thank you Freightman! At least I got a “polite” one this time. Our relationship is improving. I see a light at the end of the tunnel.

I doubt it. I'm reasonably sure of your other handle. If correct, then you are a oozing collection housing a horrendously foul odour of gangrenous pus - a joyful festive community housing infectious bacilli.

But then again, if I am wrong, then you're just another 2 bit asshole, so, in the nicest way, go fuck yourself.

Now, just because I like you, and further, since you are so deserving of the honour, in all further posts, regardless of the subject, I will firstly, anoint you with some version of "go fuck yourself". You have earned the respect that I now extend to you.
    I guess we can shove these down the toilet.

Blackjack: The Forum, Posting Guidelines

Blackjack: The Forum, Message Posting Guidelines
    Blackjack: The Forum is a friendly community where players from all skill levels are welcome.

Suggestions

• Choose a descriptive title for your post. Your post will draw much more attention if it is titled “What is the advantage of the redouble rule?” rather than “Help!”.
    • Remember your audience. When you post something on the boards, keep in mind that you are addressing the entire forum community and not just a single person. If you want to address a single person, consider using Private Messaging instead.
    • Keep it civil. Even the most intelligent people will disagree, make some effort to be nice usually one word only makes a big difference.
    • Exceptional game opportunities come and go, and the most surefire way to kill most of them is to post about them on a public message board. Use discretion when deciding how much to reveal about a play.
    • Editing your messages after posting is allowed, but please refrain from editing away the general idea of a message that has replies. This creates orphaned replies that don't make sense.

The don’ts

• Inappropriate language (racial, offensive, insulting) or references to illegal conduct (copyright infringement, software piracy) will not be tolerated.
    • Zero tolerance for spamming or link dropping, go spread your poison elsewhere.
    • Many players are sensitive about their identity. Posts that reveal the identity of another player will be edited or deleted by moderators. Intentional or malicious posts of this nature will be ground for immediate permanent ban.
    • Abusive behavior through PMs will not be tolerated. Please note that the “Ignore user” feature also applies to PMs
    • Abusive behavior in the chat room is not accepted. Repeated offenses will result in a ban from using the chat room
    • Absolutely no politics or religion posts.

Penal Code

• It is important to note that any banning decision will be discussed among all moderators and administrator before any action is taken place.
    • Spamming and link dropping are an automatic ban
    • For other offenses, 1st offense: is a warning, 2nd offense: 1 week ban, 3rd offense: one month ban, fourth offense: permanent ban
    • Chat room offenses are separate from the forum offenses so you could be banned from the using the chat room while still allowed to post in the forums.

Finally, all members are highly encouraged to post in the "Site Suggestions" section to discuss any of the guidelines presented in the above or any other subject. Nothing is set in stone. Well, enough said for now, let's go out there and enjoy the forums. Happy Posting!

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Norm W, upstanding job in moderating a website! Don't even bother trying to set things straight as it is already a day "many days" late and a dollar short. Again nice job.

Ps: Why is this crappy thread allowed to continue, while you shut others down so quickly?
    Last edited by BoSox; 06-21-2018 at 03:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BoSox View Post
    Norm W, upstanding job in moderating a website! Don't even bother trying to set things straight as it is already a day "many days" late and a dollar short. Again nice job.

Ps: Why is this crappy thread allowed to continue, while you shut others down so quickly?
    He doesn't read everything constantly. He assumes were being good children in here and hasn't yet discovered we've been drawing on the walls with crayons. What would this site be like without the drama? That's the most entertaining part aside from Zee.

Horrible downswings suck. In the last 100 or so hours, I've had a -3 SD loss. Like most of my BR type loss. It's insane. Even multi level, multi parameter, extra side count counts have their rainy days.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbles View Post
    What would this site be like without the drama? That's the most entertaining part aside from Zee.
    I hear you Bubbles. Since one of our members owns a country manse I was wondering if the property has living quarters for a landscaper. If so does he risk his job by denying the advances of Mrs, and Mr Chatterley?

Horrible downswings suck. In the last 100 or so hours, I've had a -3 SD loss. Like most of my BR type loss. It's insane. Even multi level, multi parameter, extra side count counts have their rainy days.
    Sorry to hear that. Possibly a short break from the action will do you good. Maybe a short visit to a country manse for a tune up?

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    He doesn't read everything constantly. He assumes were being good children in here and hasn't yet discovered we've been drawing on the walls with crayons. What would this site be like without the drama? That's the most entertaining part aside from Zee.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    I am flattered! However, its good to see them going at each other than picking on an old part time recreational player like me. Most of them are not on this forum because they believe they can learn anything. They con themselves into believing they are these altruistic dudes who "help" newbies when its quite obvious they are bored vultures circling the skies until Zee or a guy like me posts. When I dont post and they have no ready target, they fight each other. Forums are a way to get their hostilities out. In third world countries you take your hostilities out on servants, in some countries they take it out on their spouses and in America, they take it out on forums.

Quote Originally Posted by BoSox View Post
    Maybe a short visit to a country manse for a tune up?
    I can no longer tell if you're being sarcastic or sucking ZMF's arse..

Quote Originally Posted by Bushie View Post
    I can no longer tell if you're being sarcastic or sucking ZMF's arse..
    Just having a little fictional fun directed at a current member.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast