See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Interesting video the AP community should see about Exoter and Ryemo

1 out of 6 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Interesting video the AP community should see about Exoter and Ryemo

seems all the behind the scenes attacks and much more are starting to come to light. Exoter and Ryemo's behind the scenes affililiation with Mike Morgenstern. cant wait to see the next video
    Last edited by Norm; 05-22-2018 at 07:45 AM. Reason: Link to slanderous video removed

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Any bets you will be banned by noon tomorrow.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    I wonder what it’s like being a 47 year old reject who has nothing better to do with their life than sit in front of his computer all day long to make stupid videos that no one gives a shit about? It’s almost as bad as someone trying run a discussion board for the purpose of advantage players, but that person can’t even spell “AP,” let alone ever be one.

Seriously though, I thought pot was supposed to mellow you out, not amplify your douche bag-like traits?

Blog Entries

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Inspector Kluso banned as yet another sock for trespassing and harassment by e-mail as well as posts. Also, Paul Revere another sock that hasn't posted.
    "I don't think outside the box; I think of what I can do with the box." - Henri Matisse

Drunk, keep in mind that the OP is not originally from this site. He followed me here because he knows I post on BJTF. I don’t think I need to say anything about his mental state though. I’m pretty sure his activity here under multiple aliases speaks for itself.

What exactly is all this beef going on? Mike Morgenstern and Exotard are mad because people can see through their BS and know they’re idiots? Who are all these people in that discord and why would they waste their time talking to MM and Exo? Are there actual APs there or all the MM-like wannabes? And how does Ryemo fit in to this puzzle?
    "Everyone wants to be rich, but nobody wants to work for it." -Ryan Howard [The Office]

Blog Entries

Don't know, don't care, don't want to read about it here.
    "I don't think outside the box; I think of what I can do with the box." - Henri Matisse

Quote Originally Posted by RS View Post
    What exactly is all this beef going on? Mike Morgenstern and Exotard are mad because people can see through their BS and know they’re idiots? Who are all these people in that discord and why would they waste their time talking to MM and Exo? Are there actual APs there or all the MM-like wannabes? And how does Ryemo fit in to this puzzle?
    You can PM me if you’re really interested. It’s pretty stupid though.

Blog Entries

Well, my patience has run out. IP banned and reported. Damned if I know why RS and Bosox support this guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryemo View Post
    You can PM me if you’re really interested. It’s pretty stupid though.
    Problem is a lot of folks on this site don't have private messaging rights. Maybe Norm will make an exception and let Ryemo explain here. Just don't include any real names.

By the way, a while back Ryemo did provide me an explanation of this whole mess by private email.
    Last edited by Midwest Player; 05-22-2018 at 07:45 PM. Reason: Edited per Request

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    Well, my patience has run out. IP banned and reported. Damned if I know why RS and Bosox support this guy.

Mr. Wattenberger. You claim "reported". Can you clarify who you "reported" that person(s) to? Before you go and make false accusations and claims, Rex Hiyim is my real name. Mr. Wattenberger, can you state the facts in which validates your claims or harassment and trespassing? Who was such person (s) harassing and furthermore, what were they trespassing on? Mr. Wattenberger, do you even know the laws of the internet in which you claim to know? Would you like to consult your attorney first, before answering these questions?

Thank You

I'm not providing a rebuttal to every single point because that would take entirely way too long. 99% of "paydatman's" accusations are completely fabricated and are merely the manifiestations of his own crazy thoughts. Yes, I have a Discord channel and Yes, I banned "paydatman" or ________ (insert any one of his multiple aliases). No, Morgenstern is not on my Discord (at least to my knowledge). No, Exoter is not on my Discord either (he was in the past). Yes, there are AP's on there (some handles you may even recognize). "Paydatman" has been banned from multiple other platforms for his non-stop aggressive behavior. I have not interacted with "Paydatman" in a long time, but it seems he still has a hard-on for me. Why? Your guess is as good as mine. Now can we move on?

Quote Originally Posted by Rex Hiyim View Post
    Mr. Wattenberger. You claim "reported". Can you clarify who you "reported" that person(s) to? Before you go and make false accusations and claims, Rex Hiyim is my real name. Mr. Wattenberger, can you state the facts in which validates your claims or harassment and trespassing? Who was such person (s) harassing and furthermore, what were they trespassing on? Mr. Wattenberger, do you even know the laws of the internet in which you claim to know? Would you like to consult your attorney first, before answering these questions?

Thank You
    Wow... This is complete insanity. "Rex Hiyim" created his account just 6 minutes ago. Is this even real life anymore?!? LOL WTF HAHA

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast