See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Thread: Quarter kelly ROR

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Quarter kelly ROR

Hello everyone,

I know there is some debate here on ROR, and I do not want that battle reopened here if possible.

I am wondering what the ROR for a bankroll would be betting quarter Kelly contributing half of my winnings back at first and then eventually not contributing anything back to the bankroll . Let's use an example of 100k roll:

Lets say I spread 1x 100, wong out at TC <-2 (-4 for my HO2 with Ace side count) and I bet 1000 as a maximum bet. Every 10k I profit I withdraw 5k from my roll. When I hit 200k, I take out every dollar I make. Any idea (Ballpark estimate) what my ROR might look like if I played forever? Lets also assume I am playing 6D S17 LS DA NRSA.

Banned or Suspended

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by BakaFortuna View Post
    Lets say I spread 1x 100
    Errr. Talk about a hypothetical situation!

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Sooner or later, you'll go broke. Assumes you don't resize. Assumes you'll try to play forever.

with 200k and a spread of $100 - $1000 s17 ls das ( pen????? )The other site has a lot of info on your question . i remembered reading it but can 't quote anything.i really don't think you are as safe as you like.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by ZenMaster_Flash View Post
    Errr. Talk about a hypothetical situation!

Not necessarily, there are many a game overseas with such limits and minimal heat.

Quote Originally Posted by Fringe View Post
    Not necessarily, there are many a game overseas with such limits and minimal heat.
    Would you mind emailing me? [email protected]