Quote Originally Posted by BJGenius007 View Post
Not 9 cents but $3 difference per hour assuming $10,000 BR, $10 to $200 spread, 6D, one Kelly.

I ran the simulation. Scenario 1 is all Basic Strategy and no surrender (so always hit on 16 v 10). Scenario 2 is all Basic Strategy/no surrender except index play on 16 v 10: hit when RC is negative and stand when RC is zero or higher. SCORE for scenario 1 is $38.34 and SCORE for scenario 2 is $41.36.
Try figuring it for how you wonging out at TC -2. That is the way most will play shoe games.

Let me put it this way. If you learned a BS strategy for the way a counter plays rather than the way a puppy plays standing on 16vT would be your BS. The deviation for hitting 16vT wouldn't come close to making the I18 for deviations from your count and ramp's BS. And the deviation would be absolutely worthless for the a wong out at TC -2 strategy. People waste so much brainpower learning deviations based on a BS that isn't the BS for their count and bet spread. If you start with a BS for the way you play with your count and spread and then learn the most important deviations from that considering your wonging style far fewer indices would be needed to hit the same EV. People worry about getting the most with the fewest indices that start with a BS strategy that isn't the BS for a counter is making more indices required to get the same EV. That is just inefficient.