Quote Originally Posted by MercySakesAlive View Post
Having a conceptual problem with c-SCORE in CVCX results... bear with me...

I am playing a 6 deck game using REKO.

When I set CVCX's "decks" to 5/6 the c-SCORE for this particular sim is 78.00.

Does this mean that at that particular point in the shoe--- the 260th card (5/6 penetration) --- I have a c-SCORE that is 78.00?

Or does it mean that when the c-SCOREs at the points of the 1rst card, 2nd card, 3rd card, up through and including the 260th card is AVERAGED that I get an average c-SCORE of 78.00?

Quote Originally Posted by DSchles View Post
It means your hourly win rate for playing this 5/6 game, with your style and bet ramp is $78 per hour. Period.

Don
My bad. I figured since you quoted a post that had nothing but c-SCORE in it that you would be referring to c-SCORE unless you specified you were talking about SCORE. Since you simply used poor writing style by opening a post with a pronoun, I assumed the only noun it could reference is c-SCORE as no other noun that preceded it in your quote fit. SCORE was never mentioned in the post that you quoted. Obviously that was not your intent when you answered the post you quoted. Or perhaps c-SCORE doesn't allow you to differ from all the standards of SCORE and you can't set a custom game speed to come up with your c-SCORE. I was under the impression that c-SCORE wasn't constrained by the speed standard of SCORE. But I am not the expert when it comes to standard lingo, as was made apparent in the RoR debacle.