Jeez, this is just retarded.

You can play at another table, if there is one, when that guy is playing. Otherwise, play when he's not playing......or you can fight it, get upset, yada yada ya....

If he's allowed to spread to 7 hands of however much....then he should be able to. Would you "be okay" with it if he bet 7x$500 instead of 7x$200? Would you have this same problem if he was a complete ploppy and not a card counter?

This obviously nukes the count within a round or two, the dealer tends to mop up the low cards after the high card slog (rarely busts) and covariance with that many boxes neuters most of the advantage gleaned through ramping that he had anyway
That's just entirely false.

The TC tends to stay the same. If the TC is +4 before this round, it should tend to be +4 after this round. It doesn't matter if there's 1 hand or 7 hands in the round. The math is the math. The RC decreases at a proportional rate to the decks remaining so that the TC stays the same. (I think I said the proper words and terminology there. Dooonnnnn!?)

How does the covariance neuter the advantage? This is sounding like some voodoo nonsense if I've ever seen it.