Stealth. The difference in what you are saying and what I am saying is you are saying "when" you resize and I am saying "if you are going to resize". I am talking about looking forward from the point that you calculate RoR. That calculation will assume you are not going to resize because that is the definition of RoR. You are talking about the difference in RoR you had with your old ramp before you sit down to figure out your new ramp and recalculate RoR. You are comparing the 2 RoR's both of which were calculated assuming you will never resize. We are not in disagreement. We are just not talking about the same thing.

You are right though. To say what I was trying to say my statement should have been:
RoR is not what changes if you intend to resize someday. The odds that you will bust out someday is what changes.

I see how things got confused now. I expressed myself quite poorly. hat I was trying to say is not what I said. At the bare minimum what I was trying to say was ambiguous the way I said it. At the extreme what I said was not what I was trying to say. I wouldn't say my command of the English language isn't strong. But I do seem to have a problem using the English language to express what I am trying to say. I hope everyone understood what I was trying to say even if I said it poorly. If not I am done for now so hopefully one of the times I expressed myself I got it right. I certainly threw enough darts at the dartboard to expect to luck into a bullseye.