See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Poll: Should You Ability to Edit or Delete Posts be Limited II (test)

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Poll: Should You Ability to Edit or Delete Posts be Limited II (test)

This is a test post by Midwest Player.
    Last edited by Norm; 03-31-2018 at 03:48 PM.

Yeah, you can't make a poll with the "Member Name Hidden" name.

Norm, anyway to fix this and also add editing to "Member Name Hidden" posts.

Blog Entries

Member Name Hidden should only be used when absolutely needed. Polls cannot be included and posts cannot be edited since a user can only edit his own posts. MNH is actually a different user. Otherwise, anyone would be able to tell who posted.
    "I don't think outside the box; I think of what I can do with the box." - Henri Matisse

Blog Entries

Since this was just a test thread, it can't really go off track. So, I thought I'd mention my new product to take advantage of Facebook's problems. The plan is to start a new site called NotFacebook. It will have extreme privacy, so no one need every worry about their info being sold to companies, political campaigns, or foreign governments. In fact, they won't even need to worry about getting drunk and posting something stupid and then tweeting how to see it. The concept is very simple. You can post absolutely anything you want; but nobody can see it. Let me make this clear, nobody will be able to see it. That is, the user that posts the stuff won't even be able to see it. Nobody. This is the only way to guarantee privacy. I think it will be worth billions. And, the site will have almost no overhead.

People these days will believe anything.
    "I don't think outside the box; I think of what I can do with the box." - Henri Matisse

A fee each time you logon but no data is shown or available, just a confirmation that they logged on.

I think you should IPO the system. The PE ratio should be a killer.
    Luck is nothing more than probability taken personally!

Blog Entries

$15 bucks a year for the domain. No storage. Charge five cents each for people to login and see nothing. Yeah, PE ratio will beat every registered stock.

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    Since this was just a test thread, it can't really go off track. So, I thought I'd mention my new product to take advantage of Facebook's problems. The plan is to start a new site called NotFacebook. It will have extreme privacy, so no one need every worry about their info being sold to companies, political campaigns, or foreign governments. In fact, they won't even need to worry about getting drunk and posting something stupid and then tweeting how to see it. The concept is very simple. You can post absolutely anything you want; but nobody can see it. Let me make this clear, nobody will be able to see it. That is, the user that posts the stuff won't even be able to see it. Nobody. This is the only way to guarantee privacy. I think it will be worth billions. And, the site will have almost no overhead.

People these days will believe anything.
    You are a day early. April fools day is tomorrow.

Would you be my not friend on notfacebook?

Blog Entries

You will be able to notfriend another member. However, there is no member list so you'll have to guess the membername and you will not be told if the notfriending was successful as that would be a privacy violation. If the member does exist, that member will receive a notice that he has been notfriended. But, the member notfriending him will be anonymous as telling you who notfriended you would violate privacy. So far, 12 billion members have signed up.
    Last edited by Norm; 04-01-2018 at 11:55 AM.

Banned or Suspended

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    You will be able to notfriend another member. However, there is no member list so will have to guess as the membername and you will not be told if the notfriending was successful as that would be a privacy violation. If the member does exist, that member will receive a notice that he has been not friended. But, the member notfriending him will be anonymous as telling you who notfriended you would violate privacy. So far, 12 billion members have signed up.
    LMAO. Norm, you are hilarious. It's refreshing to see that part of your personality come out from time to time.

You win Norm.

Blog Entries

No, I need more ideas if I am to beat facebook.

How do you plan to market to advertisers?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast