Thread: How to set up CVDATA to sim LuckyLucky with a certain count?

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

How to set up CVDATA to sim LuckyLucky with a certain count?

Hi there. I am a newbie of CVDATA and try to sim LuckyLucy side bet to test a side count strategy that I learned from a website. Here is what I have done:

custom bonus_main.jpg

and:
    custom bonus.jpg

I set the basic strategy in the playing
    Playing.jpg

In the betting tag, I choose "Flat Bet", and clicked the "Side count Strategy". I am not sure if it is appropriate to reveal the count in this forum, so before I posted the next image, I changed all counts into 0.

Betting.jpg

After I sim it, the result is not that good as the website says. Am I missing something?

Any feed back is very appreciated.

Thanks!

If you flat bet the lucky lucky side bet, house has an approx 2.6% edge. Your strategy can either be based on a sim, or riding in the backs of past analysis. So, unless you have a girlfriend sitting on your lap, jabbing you in the ribs when the specialty count tells her to get frisky, sims,y look at extremes of count. If you're capable if side counting, think about a 7 sidecount.

An offshoot, no, I said I would be a good boy.

hxsandhx,

In the second picture in your post, you told CVData to bet the side bet at ALL TC's: in that case, the SB EV should agree with the house edge: about -2.6%. To beat Lucky Lucky, you need to bet the SB only at and above the target TC.

If you have Green Chip access over at bj21.com, I posted the tags I derived to beat this side bet.

Hope this helps!

Dog Hand

Thank you very much! I will set it right this time!

After I figure out this side count problem, I will work on the girlfriend issue. I will make sure she's sexy enough to sit on my lap and the most important: she can count! LOL.