Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Indexes for my spcific rules

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Just wait until you start playing at River Cree. They have late surrender on ace as well as ES10 so you will have to learn those indexes as well, lol.

You should take some trips to Saskatchewan as well but avoid Regina. Sask. rules are the same as Alberta except no ES10. Regina has S17, ENHC and bad penetration, very marginal game.

Quote Originally Posted by Meistro123 View Post
    Just wait until you start playing at River Cree. They have late surrender on ace as well as ES10 so you will have to learn those indexes as well, lol.
    Not in all editions of Professional Blackjack by Wong, my 2005 edition, off the top of my head, pages 91-93, have the indexes for ES 10 & A.

Palace now offers that same game.

yah u have to be really on your toes with your early surrenders because you only have a couple of seconds to surrender before they check for blackjack. otherwise your early surrender will become late surrender.

Quote Originally Posted by Member Name Hidden View Post
    Not in all editions of Professional Blackjack by Wong, my 2005 edition, off the top of my head, pages 91-93, have the indexes for ES 10 & A.

Palace now offers that same game.
    That should be Eas 10 and late surrender A

I don't think there was a 2005 edition of Professional Blackjack. Are you talking about the 1994 edition.

Quote Originally Posted by Midwest Player View Post
    I don't think there was a 2005 edition of Professional Blackjack. Are you talking about the 1994 edition.

TO CLARIFY. Green covered version, printed 2005

TO CLARIFY. Green covered version, printed 2005
    If it was printed in 2005 it is probably a reprint of the 1994 edition.

The copyrights for Professional Blackjack are 1975, 1977, 1980, 1981, 1994, 2011 (kindle edition). I have both the 1981 and 1994 editions. The 1994 edition is green cover.

Quote Originally Posted by Midwest Player View Post
    If it was printed in 2005 it is probably a reprint of the 1994 edition.

The copyrights for Professional Blackjack are 1975, 1977, 1980, 1981, 1994, 2011 (kindle edition). I have both the 1981 and 1994 editions. The 1994 edition is green cover.

I am referring to the 1994 edition, printed in 2005. Your edition does not have late, early ES10 and ace surrender tables. The 2005 edition does, refer to pages 91,92,93.

Why all the secrecy of your identity while posting such mundane information?

Quote Originally Posted by Gronbog View Post
    Why all the secrecy of your identity while posting such mundane information?
    Reference was made early in the thread to an area that I know well. I also referenced a specific store. I'm easy enough to spot as it is. No problem practicing a little safety.

I knew who you were anyways ;-)

(not that your identity to me is any more than a username)

Quote Originally Posted by CountinCanadian View Post
    I knew who you were anyways ;-)
    I know, Meistros advice is pretty close to bang on, however, the indexes mentioned are mostly at strike point. You should consider some risk averse indexes for some of it for a combination of profit maximizing v EV maximizing, cover and bankroll considerations.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast