See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Experiencing Back offs.

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Experiencing Back offs.

I don't know if it's technology or what but my max was 2x$100 and only a couple of times I played it. It could be that I played too long but really only 45 minutes and very quickly got backed off at the Cannery (politely told I could play other games, that I was too good even while I was down $300) and SLS (less politely and intimidating, while also down).

I found myself reducing my max bet and thus not doing well elsewhere. Maybe I should get more aggressive, get in and out quickly rather than hoping they would not notice the mild spreads.

I have not been hacked off in ON (just NYNY) a couple of years ago so 2 in a day is hard to handle. Anyone get backed off multiple times in a day?

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    In DD, expect constant back offs.

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    This couldn't possibly have anything to do with recently being added to OSN and posting about it in detail.

Quote Originally Posted by Gronbog View Post
    This couldn't possibly have anything to do with recently being added to OSN and posting about it in detail.
    Maybe, but I doubt it. I did not look like my picture (different gender) and playing anonymously. It's probably being down and switching to 2 hAnds and back to one.

I will have more after a few days.

SLS has excellent facial recognition. I was backed off blackjack there before I ever played.

Yes, I have been backed off multiple times in a day.

Vast majority of people in OSN are there from DD in Las Vegas.
    Luck is nothing more than probability taken personally!

Quote Originally Posted by ZeeBabar View Post
    Maybe, but I doubt it. I did not look like my picture (different gender) and playing anonymously. It's probably being down and switching to 2 hAnds and back to one.
    Maybe your disguise was not a good one. I would imagine that switching genders would be tough to pull off. If I was a pit critter and saw an obviously bad disguise, I might be inclined to go straight to a back off.

Or maybe this didn't happen at all and you're just stirring the pot.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Try being obviously a guy in drag and hitting on guys. That looks normal for a guy in drag. LoL

Quote Originally Posted by Three View Post
    Try being obviously a guy in drag and hitting on guys. That looks normal for a guy in drag. LoL
    Actually, Zee, with boobs - just might have the guys hitting on him. See link.
    https://youtu.be/n6fgPX3NjyA
    Last edited by Freightman; 02-26-2018 at 08:45 AM. Reason: Sorry Zee, didn't mean to out you

Maybe, but I doubt it. I did not look like my picture (different gender) and playing anonymously
    Maybe it was the 5 o'clock shadow and hairy armpits.thOFT8500J.jpg

I will have more after a few days.
    It worked for Louie Anderson in Baskets. Resurrected his career.

Baskets, an all new episode tomorrow @ 10pm EST on FX.

If something looks "off," the pit can smell it and will watch you like a hawk. Pretending to be a different gender is very hard to pull off successfully.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbles View Post
    If something looks "off," the pit can smell it and will watch you like a hawk. Pretending to be a different gender is very hard to pull off successfully.

I'll need to modify the FBM ASC.

Quote Originally Posted by Freightman View Post
    I'll need to modify the FBM ASC.
    Yes. If you plan to be a woman, it would look very odd to scratch your balls.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast