See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Thread: Precision Blackjack by Ron DiBenedetto 4 Sale

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Aslan View Post
    Norm, for one. And FWIW, in matters of legitimate blackjack strategy vs. voodoo, I'll go with his judgment anytime. Not only that, I am not interested in risking my hard-earned money on ideas regarding card play that cannot be verified by scientific analysis. If anyone does want to try out such ideas, I wish them the best of luck, and deep down, I really feel they'll need it. So far in the history of card playing, no one has come up with a successful strategy that runs counter to the laws of probability. ESP, paranormal stuff, quantum theories, and the like, are fine the laboratory, but have no place in a professional gambler's repertoire, at least, not until they become provable strategies.

We should take a strong stand against this stuff on the Forum. It's insidious and can infiltrate all the clear and provable methods and techniques discussed here. It is better left to some other type forum just to ensure that we don't mix up our p's and q's. Too much of this discussion may lead newbies to put some degree of faith in silly notions.
    Asian, it was a rhetorical question. It wasn't supposed to have an answer. I also wasn't suggesting that anyone buy the book. The real pondering was about Zengrifter's mentioning of the use of unprovable methods, including unordinary cues to depart a shoe. Are you unwilling to use those methods as well?
    Last edited by Boz; 02-11-2013 at 03:10 PM.