This will be my one and only post in this thread, as I don't want to contribute to Zee's satisfaction that his trolling continues to work well. Just look at how many responses there are in this thread.

Zee, I've told you before, and I'll tell you again. I made one post, lifetime, to that car forum, just to prove to youthat it wasn't me in the earlier posts. But, like splitting 4's, you don't get it. Just as you are a brain dead moron when it comes to BJ, you are a brain dead moron in life, in general. I wasn't the one who contacted the moderator of the car forum. It was a long-time member, who has been on that forum for years. It's obvious, in all you threads over there, people are tired of your repetitive questions and trolling (do we detect a pattern here?)

It's actually too bad that you didn't have an opportunity to edit/delete that post, before being so promptly banned. If you were still a member there, and took no action on deleting that post, you would have had the MO State Police knocking on your door weeks ago. If you post another threat involving me, here or elsewhere, you can be sure I will file a complaint with the MO state police.