See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: What’s an AP to do? Expanding the concepts.

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by ShipTheCookies View Post
    The CSM actually has nothing to do with the edge. Card counting won't give you that edge neither. The reason they are better for our circumstances, is there is no downtime for shuffling. Plus there is a little less scrutiny when the BP is piling up chips. I'm sure you can figure out the rest.
    I think know what you're up to. I've been doing something similar, though not in a team setting.

I heard about this method. Is it not some sort of front bet effect or control? (If i am not mistaken)

Quote Originally Posted by ZenMaster_Flash View Post

Freightman,

If you fart in three's general direction, it stinks up the whole room.

But it gets the tempermental ploppy off of my table.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by RCJH View Post
    The problem is that you're pissing off more than 3.
    No disrespect - unfortunately, as part of the hi Opt brigade, you lose some credibility.

In any event, the board has endured years of 3's long winded posts, with occasional tidbits masked behind mountains of irrelavence, on virtually any subject, further responding to rhetorical questions, boring the shit out of the masses. He is a legend in his own mind. According to him, he is the best at everything, operating without being chastised from the hi Opt brigade. Personally, I have no interest in his verbosity.

He must respond to everything, defending in some cases, inferior positions because, according to him, he must be right since he is the best at everything. Our father who art in heaven - 3 be thy name.

This child, when bested, resorts to have unhelpfuls and childish - the other guy is mean, commentary.

You must be patient. I have cautioned him on more than 1 occasion - he is going to get spanked until he finally gets the message. The reason he will finally get the message, and shut the hell up for the boards benefit, is because he is a temperamental childish fool. On the other hand, I really don't give a shit, viewing this, essentially, as a disciplinary action. When Mr. TT Longwind behaves himself. He's feeling the heat.

So, in the end, whoever is pissed at me, will be unpissed shortly, and the masses will be grateful, because 3 will restrain himself.

Quote Originally Posted by moses View Post
    Hmmm. Ironic words, coming from the lead singer of Blue Oyster Cult.

Did you say - Blue Oyster Cult.

https://youtu.be/T65rW_SIzg0

Think I'll comment on the helpful unhelpful rating system.

We all get helpful we don't deserve, unhelpfuls we don't deserve, great posts with no recognition. I note the OP has 3/4 (one if those 3 from me). Someone gave him an unhelpful. He didn't even mention the FBM ASC.

I will encourage (Wont even call him a douche bag) the dissenter to Clarify his (possibly justified) position. Frankly, I'm at a loss to understand.

Stealth, did u piss off 3

Freighter. I might be the douche bag. It could be a case of fat fingers. Either way, I will own it.

Stealth. Very well written, thought out, and organized. I think Stealth knows through mutual acquaintances I enjoy fun. Im never going to say anything on the forum I wouldn't say in person.

So Stealth. What in the blue thunder has gotten into you lately? Did your wife bonk you over the head with a broom?

There are thousands of lurkers on what is clearly the most popular blackjack website. If Im the guy on the other side, you're scaring the shit out of me.
    You're forgiven. You did the same with me, and of course, Don imagines some phantom problem with my typing.

Speaking of douche bags, I knew this girl who was competing in a water ski race. She lost her balance fell and lost the race. However, she set a new worlds record for the 50 yard douche.

Lol. Sort of like the guy you mentioned standing 3 feet away fron the urinal. He held the World Record in the Pole Vault...without using a pole. Of course, if he threw the Javelin, he would no longer be standing 3 feet away.
    I almost wish I had a smart aleck line at the time, like soaking it in beans. But, I didn't.

It seems like every good thread on this forum gets derailed by a few members.

Quality posts from the highly respected members like Bigplayer, Doghand, Gronbog are few.

I believe Norm should limit the number of posts per day to one from members with more than two thousand posts in an effort to curb the personal fuedes, tasteless humor, and worthless information.

Quote Originally Posted by Zach Black View Post
    It seems like every good thread on this forum gets derailed by a few members.

Quality posts from the highly respected members like Bigplayer, Doghand, Gronbog are few.

I believe Norm should limit the number of posts per day to one from members with more than two thousand posts in an effort to curb the personal fuedes, tasteless humor, and worthless information.
    Actually, other than limiting tasteless humour, there's merit to the idea. It cant be 1 though. Where you do get a good thread, or more than one going at a time, there may well be a need to respond several times. Toilet humor is mandatory public reading.

Excess verbosity usually entails worthless information. That hits 3, suggest further a character cap.
    Feuds right now, 3 and me. But others come and go, as will this one.

The problem is how to manage.

Freighter at a loss for words? Next time say.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgRE6BPhN2I
    Can't use that one. It was already whipped out. I did consider...there's a schmekl, then there's a school, and finally, there's a schmokolovich. Requires some animation not possible through this medium, except maybe for a YouTube link.

I just applied the ignore function on all members with more than two thousand posts.(except Norm and Don S.). It seems like this is the only solution to curb the worthless information until Norm takes control over the nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by Zach Black View Post
    I just applied the ignore function on all members with more than two thousand posts.(except Norm and Don S.). It seems like this is the only solution to curb the worthless information until Norm takes control over the nonsense.
    Actually, that's a mistake in my humble opinion. But then again, you won't see this post.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast