Hi all.

I just have a few questions regarding SP21/Pontoon. After a hiatus from the game due to other commitments, I plan to return to the game when my bank is stronger and I've brushed up on my skills again. I'm currently practicing a
custom ace-reckoned balanced level 3 count for a 8D H17 game (.40% HE) with following tags:

1 2 3 3 2 0 0 -2 -2 -3

I've tried to mimic the EoR of each card as closely as possible, using each integer as a value of .20.

I have some doubts about tagging 9 as -2 however, as I realise that its EoR is rather neglible but its effect on PE is rather substantial. Is this valid in order to keep a balanced count using these values? Or should I adjust other tags to improve the efficiency of the count accordingly?

Also, how do I go about generating indices for this count? I cant seem to find any information regarding level 3 count indices for SP21/Pontoon anywhere?

Note: I'm aware that counts with ASC for SP21 are the most efficient. I'm a firm believer in "accuracy trumps complexity", as minor errors can wipe your advantage out. I've tried a balanced level 3 count with ASC but its like hardcore mental gymnastics with the already complex basic strategy and TC calculations to boot.

Thanks for any help.