See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Secret Monkey Count for Pontoon (Spanish 21)

Blog Entries

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Basic strategy advantage has absolutely zero to do with advantage per count. Nothing. If it did, a game with positive EV without counting would have a lower EV per count.
    "I don't think outside the box; I think of what I can do with the box." - Henri Matisse

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by 21forme View Post
    Delete his posts.
    What he said, +100. I wouldn't have given that last post the light of day for 10 seconds. Just sayin'. We, as a group, have no obligation to suffer another person's obsessive-compulsive behavior.

Don

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    No matter how many times anyone attempts to explain anything to you, you just ignore them and repeat incorrect statements followed by massive verbiage.
    Below is a direct quote from my post to All Clear:

So please verify or disprove if my analysis below on how to use SMC with ASC is correct. I do not want to give incorrect information to users of this forum, and you are the perfect person to ask.

So I said in my post to All Clear or anyone else to please verify or disprove my analysis on how to use SMC w ASC for Spanish 21 S17.

Cohiba posted incorrect sim results and no one harassed him or insulted him. So why I am targeted for harassment especially when I said this is what I believe is how to use SMC with ASC and to correct me if I am wrong.

So you said, but did not prove, that I wrote incorrect statements.

So I am asking you to please correct my statements and post the correct way to use SMC w ASC for Spanish 21 S17 instead of just saying that I am incorrect.

This post was in response to a question by Aceside and others wanted to know how to use SMC with ASC.

So I am also asking why am I being ridiculed when I am replying to a direct question by other forum readers who want to know how to improve their game?

Also All Clear did run sims and said SMC w ASC is more powerful than Kat's HL so we know that SMC w ASC is an excellent system for Spanish 21 S17 - we just need to get the details.

But All Clear never explained how to use SMC w ASC.

So we know for Spanish 21 that SMC w ASC is very powerful since All Clear ran sims.

So instead of constantly telling me that I am incorrect, please correct me if I am wrong and for everyone's benefit please explain how to use SMC w ASC for Spanish 21 S17 which is what Aceside and others wanted to know.
    Last edited by bjanalyst; 03-30-2021 at 06:23 AM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bjanalyst View Post
    Cohiba posted incorrect sim results
    You post so many words, and yet fail to read. This statement, as has already been explained to you, is false.
    "I don't think outside the box; I think of what I can do with the box." - Henri Matisse

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Delete his posts.
    You are very insulting sir! I did not insult you so I see no reason for you to insult me.

I was replying to a question from Aceside and others on how to use SMC with ASC for Spanish 21 S17.

So instead of insulting me, why don't you tell everyone here, if you can, on how to use SMC w ASC for Spanish 21 S17.

That was the question posed and that is the question we need an answer to.

You post so many words, and yet fail to read. This statement, as has already been explained to you, is false.
    The main purpose of that post was to answer Aceside and others questions on how to use SMC w ASC for Spanish 21 S17.

If you can answer his question that would be great since you said I am incorrect.

I tried my best to answer Aceside's question and I am insulted for trying to answer his question.

So if you have the correct answer, please post as it would be appreciated.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bjanalyst View Post
    Cohiba's sims is a side issue.
    Oh, so you just threw in an unrelated gratuitous insult and then claimed victimhood.

Oh, so you just threw in an unrelated gratuitous insult and then claimed victimhood.
    Cohiba's sims is a side issue that is immaterial to the question at hand and that I probably should not have brought up.

The question is how to use SMC w ASC for Spanish 21 S17.

If you know the answer please post for everyone's benefit.

Blog Entries

You have asked this ten times (at least). Obviously, no one is interested. Please stop asking the same question over and over and over.

You have asked this ten times (at least). Obviously, no one is interested. Please stop asking the same question over and over and over.
    If you don't want to delete his posts, at least close the thread.

Blog Entries

There is some utility in showing people how not to think.

If you don't want to delete his posts, at least close the thread.
    Norm would have to close him permanently. He'll just start a new thread.

Quote Originally Posted by ShipTheCookies View Post
    Norm would have to close him permanently. He'll just start a new thread.
    I was just answering questions posted by other forum readers.

So why don't you answer how to use SMC w ASC. No one has an answer to the question asked by at least six other forum users.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast